Get 100% confirmed booking at just Re. 1. Balance amount will be auto-debited closer to the travel date.
About Itzlinger Hof
check-in 1 PM | check-out 11 AM
Property Location When you stay at Itzlinger Hof in Salzburg, you'll be connected to a shopping center, within a 10-minute drive
Property Location When you stay at Itzlinger Hof in Salzburg, you'll be connected to a shopping center, within a 10-minute drive of Mirabell Palace and Gardens and Mozart's Birthplace. This ski hotel is 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from Salzburg Museum and 3 mi (4.9 km) from Fortress Hohensalzburg.
Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 17 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains.
Amenities Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and shopping on site. Additional features at this hotel include wedding services and tour/ticket assistance.
Dining At Itzlinger Hof, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Free self parking is available onsite.
Check in/out Hotel Check-in Time is 1 PM, Check-out Time is 11 AM.
Cancellation Policy Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check the Fare policy associated with your room.
Extra Bed The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
Payment Mode You can pay now or you can pay at the hotel if your selected room type has this option.
User rating & reviews
Read about experiences of fellow travellers who have stayed at this hotel.
EXCELLENT 15 reviews
VERY GOOD 55 reviews
AVERAGE 32 reviews
POOR 9 reviews
TERRIBLE 33 reviews
24 May 2018
Unprofessional, reception IS N....
Please note that all the below is based on my personal experience, and if it does not match other people`s experience, then I am happy they didn`t have to deal with the same..
I have been to quite a few hotels, airbnbs, hostels, and I also have worked in quite a few hotels in the past, and I can safely say that this hotel is way below any expectations.
Let me list the things I have seen/experienced:
1. Dumpsters at the entrance
2. Reception is not 24/7, I arrived at 10pm-ish and I was let in to the hotel once i pressed the door bell, headed to the reception and there I waited..and waited..
3. Until I decided to call the hotel number based on what I found on Google. A man (I am guessing the owner) answered and asked me if I saw any keys at the reception, then asked me, if he can call me back. He called me back saying his son was coming to help. First of all, if I knew it was not 24/7 front staffed, I would have booked a hotel that was equipped with a 24/7 reception given I was arriving late.
4. A guy came, no introduction whatsoever, sweaty unbuttoned shirt, and he said "come with me, I will take you to another hotel". I was travelling with my partner who said that, if she was alone, she would have been very uneasy to jump into someone`s tinted windowed sedan luxury car in the middle of the night to be taken "somewhere". Thankfully the gentleman`s private life was not affected by us, he brought the girlfriend, too.
5. In the car I was repeatedly asked about the booking, although I already had gone through the same with the first gentleman over the phone, it just seemed the booking was missing, not found...just really not good enough..
6. We arrived at the "somewhere else 5 minutes away, other hotel of ours" destination, where our long overdue discussion continued about trying to find our booking..then it was found finally..
7. Here I was also asked for the city tax, which is fair enough, it was 4 euros, but of course he could not give back the 6 euros change. He wrote me a post it with a stamp on it saying "6 € retourn". The other hotel is called "Itzlinger Hof" where our adventures continued....
8. The room had cupboard doors missing, ceiling light cover gone, it smelled and the floor was dirty so we kept our socks on...thankfully it was for only one night!
9. In the morning I went to the reception where I first waited as I was getting good at it at the 24/7 reception.. Then I rang the bell twice.
Please note that during this time people left the building and walked in, whilst the computer with what it looked to be the hotel booking system with probably all the guest data was all unlocked with free access to it. Just shocking!!!
10. Finally a lady arrived, and she asked me how she could help and smiled, so I was hopeful...well, I shouldn`t have been.. I said I wanted to check out, and she over the shoulder as she had turned away by this time said "That`s ok." and started to go on about her life and business.
11. Then I said, I also wanted my 6 euros back. Now without going into specifics, at this point the following went down: telling me she had no money; that I am not going to get it, where should she get it from?; why is it her problem?; why did I not take it last night?;
So I thought I`d suggest calling the owner, and I did, so it went on:
he is off, he won`t help; he won`t bring money; she has a lot of work to do;
The above went down in raised voices, swearing in other language, and then eventually she called the owner, and it seemed the idea was for the on-site staff to put the money together which they did eventually and we have finally left.
It all happened at the beginning of May 2018.
Leaving this place was refreshing! Please avoid both hotels at all cost!
Solo travel Traveller
26 Apr 2018
Pro: Wifi works well, conveniently located (bus line 3)
Con: Not clean (dust on the floor, stains on the sofa), payment required on check-in
The room was a weird mix of reasonably well furnished bath room and cheaply furnished bed room with very cheap sofa (3rd sleeping spot?), vinyl flooring, disgusting shag carpet.
26 Apr 2018
Stayed 4 times, never going ba....
I was so disappointed with our recent stay at the Itzlinger Hof. I have worked and stayed in many hotels and have never been treated with such contempt and outright rudeness as we encountered on this stay. The double room was booked for 2 adults under my name with breakfast. When we arrived at 9pm, as indicated, the reception was closed but there was a room key with my name on the door, this was great but when we reached the room we booked, there was 1x duvet, 1x towel and 1x pillow, not wanting to be a bother we made do with what we had. In the morning my partner went to breakfast and was interrogated by the one female (and only) staff member we saw the whole time. I came down to sort this out and was told first breakfast was not included. I was then told it was included but only for one person because I had booked the room for one person. I was told that the room is booked for 2 adults but I didn't put the other name in. Due to the rudeness I brought up the bedding and no apology was given whatsoever. At 10.55 we had a loud thrashing on the door and were told to leave immediately it is 11am. We went downstairs to check out and pay the €4 city tax only to be lectured for paying with a €10 note, I really don't thing expecting €6 change is unreasonable. This was the most unbelievable service I think I have ever experienced in my life and I would not stay here again if I was paid to.
10 Mar 2018
Good thing they are easy to find and have anice parking space, but when you get into the hotel you forget all this. Because hotel rooms are not as good as described. Our room was not clean, terrible cold when we get in. In addition, hotel staff do not know anything about hotel management and hospitality.
Friends getaway Traveller
20 Feb 2018
accommodation in this hotel
the hotel is right in the city for 1 night just enough even when the wifina room was clean and well there was a lot of parking space.
the hotel is located in the city and the center is a maximum of 30 minutes walk