Greece Visa Fact Finder
Find details and information on the country you are visiting. From Currency to Climate and Area to Airports, get the facts before you travel.
- The Hellenic Republic of Greece
- Southeast Europe
- Greek (official) 99%, other (includes English and French) 1%
- 10,775,643 (July 2015 est.)
- National Day:
- 25 Mar (Independence Day)
- Euro (EUR) 1 = INR 76.17.
- Year 2016: New Year's Day, 6 Jan Epiphany, 25 Mar Independence Day, 29 Apr Good Friday, 1 May Labor Day, 2 May Easter Monday, 20 Jun Holy Spirit Monday, 15 Aug Dormition of the Holy Virgin, 28 Oct The Ochi Day, 25 Dec Christmas Day, 26 Dec Synaxis of the Mother of God.
- Airline Name:
- Sky Express G3
Olympic Airways OA
- International Airports:
- Rhodes (RHO)
Thessaloniki Macedonia International Airport (SKG)
Athens Airport (ATH)
Disclaimer:These visa rules are only indicative & are updated on best effort basis. Please refer to the respective country's official website to know the complete and accurate requirements.