Nainital Overview, India
Nainital - Information About Nainital Tourist Places, Attractions in Nainital - MakeMyTrip.com
Nainital Guide, India
Popular called the Lake District of India, Nainital is situated at an elevation of 1,938 metres in the Kumaon Hills region in the Indian state of Uttrakhand. Blessed with panoramic natural beauty, the city used to be a summer retreat for the British looking to get away from the scorching Indian heat. Today, it is a popular holiday destination, with people coming to enjoy its lakes, lush greenery, and beautiful avenues. It also is a fantastic place to view the Himalayas in all their glory. Naini Lake is the most popular lake in the city, after which it has been named. In the vicinity of the lake is a promenade with shops selling an array of woollen clothing, trinkets and beautiful candles. The promenade has a skating rink, fountain and a bandstand. People can enjoy yachting and sailing here...[+] More
Luxury Holiday Packages
- Drive to Nainital from Delhi NCR @ Rs.10,821/-
- Kerala - A Family Holiday @ Rs.27,932/-
- Magical South with Mysore, Ooty and Kodaikanal @ Rs.37,284/-
- Experience Kerala With Private Vehicle (Land Only) @ Rs.9,999/-
- Udaipur and Mount Abu Special from Ahmedabad @ Rs.16,085/-
- Classic Leh Nubra Valley & Pangong @ Rs.59,058/-
- Discover Coorg and Bekal With Vivanta by Taj Hotels @ Rs.66,999/-
- A Luxury Weekend Break in Agra with Taj Gateway Hotel @ Rs.10,999/-
- Jaipur with Trident Hotel - A Weekend Full of Luxury @ Rs.11,999/-
- Goan Vacation at Radissons with Flights - 3 Nights @ Rs.19,999/-
Customer Travel Reviews
Excellent Trip By SUMESH GANDHI
Great Services By SANDEEP BHIMEKAR
Tour Feedback By Kiran Valvankar
Thanks to Make My Trip for the wonderful tour.
I am really happy with the service provided by Make My Trip. I have not faced a single problem in my tour so really thanks to Make My Trip for taking so much care.
Also I would like to thank Saurabh for co-operating with me for selecting hotels. He has lots of patience and thanks to Jignesh.