Nainital Overview, India
Nainital - Information About Nainital Tourist Places, Attractions in Nainital - MakeMyTrip.com
Nainital Guide, India
Popular called the Lake District of India, Nainital is situated at an elevation of 1,938 metres in the Kumaon Hills region in the Indian state of Uttrakhand. Blessed with panoramic natural beauty, the city used to be a summer retreat for the British looking to get away from the scorching Indian heat. Today, it is a popular holiday destination, with people coming to enjoy its lakes, lush greenery, and beautiful avenues. It also is a fantastic place to view the Himalayas in all their glory. Naini Lake is the most popular lake in the city, after which it has been named. In the vicinity of the lake is a promenade with shops selling an array of woollen clothing, trinkets and beautiful candles. The promenade has a skating rink, fountain and a bandstand. People can enjoy yachting and sailing here...[+] More
Luxury Holiday Packages
- Nainital Getaway from from Delhi NCR @ Rs.9,315/-
- Drive to Nainital from Delhi NCR @ Rs.8,757/-
- Bhutan, Land of the Thunder Dragon - Land Only @ Rs.19,999/-
- Majestic South with Coorg, Ooty and Kodaikanal @ Rs.30,319/-
- Beautiful South, Ooty, Kodaikanal & Munnar @ Rs.32,745/-
- Kerala jewels Munnar & Kumarakom @ Rs.21,758/-
- Kerala Calling - 7 Nights @ Rs.65,999/-
- A Shortbreak to Jodhpur 2 nights - Land only @ Rs.10,999/-
- Royal Rajasthan with sand dunes camp stay at Jaisalmer @ Rs.37,999/-
- Holiday in Vishakhapatnam @ Rs.8,994/-
Customer Travel Reviews
Excellent Trip By SUMESH GANDHI
Great Services By SANDEEP BHIMEKAR
Tour Feedback By Kiran Valvankar
Thanks to Make My Trip for the wonderful tour.
I am really happy with the service provided by Make My Trip. I have not faced a single problem in my tour so really thanks to Make My Trip for taking so much care.
Also I would like to thank Saurabh for co-operating with me for selecting hotels. He has lots of patience and thanks to Jignesh.