Corbett Overview, India
Corbett - Information About Corbett Tourist Places, Attractions in Corbett - MakeMyTrip.com
Corbett Guide, India
The first national park of the Indian sub continent, the Corbett reserve amidst the grassland, densely wooded hills abutting the Himalayas gives it its enchanting beauty and attracts tourists from all over. Often called the land of the trumpet, roar and song, the Corbett national park is interesting with its diverse wildlife and breath taking landscapes. One of the oldest national parks in Asia, the Jim Corbett national park was named after the popular British hunter, Edward James Corbett. It was established in the year 1936 and people from all across world make a trip to this park and take pleasure in the picturesque beauty that is incredible. It is the most well known reserve where you can see the violent and enormous Bengal tiger, and it was the initial tiger reserve where the tiger project was started...[+] More
Luxury Holiday Packages
- A Luxury Stay at Orange County Resort Coorg @ Rs.49,999/-
- Beautiful Rajasthan @ Rs.25,999/-
- Bhutan Overland - 8 Nights Special @ Rs.34,999/-
- A drive to Jaipur from Delhi NCR @ Rs.5,310/-
- Bhutan, Land of Gross National Happiness - Winter Special @ Rs.32,999/-
- Kerala - Premium (Online Special Only) @ Rs.25,873/-
- Mesmerising Kerala @ Rs.24,990/-
- Romantic Northeast with Gangtok & Darjeeling @ Rs.35,051/-
- Holiday in Parwanoo @ Rs.3,511/-
- Exotic Andamans BLR Charter from Other Hubs (Neil-Havelock) @ Rs.44,999/-
Customer Travel Reviews
Nice Trip By ABHISHEK SRIVASTAVA
It was a nice trip altogether. Thanks once again for your cooperation.
I am a frequent traveler and already used the services of Make My Trip in past.
Will definitely get in touch with you for the next destination.