Lowest Fare from Mumbai to Tiruchirappalli on 27 Jun 2018 - Rs3773
Showing Best Flights For Wed, 27 Jun 2018
Book Jet Konnect flights from Mumbai to Tiruchirappalli at cheap airfares + 2000 OFF (upto) MakeMyTrip India. Best deals on Mumbai (BOM) to Tiruchirappalli (TRZ) air tickets by Jet Konnect at lowest fares guaranteed. Check Jet Konnect flight, status, schedule online.
* Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed for All Airline. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase. Fares shown in this table are not for Jet Konnect. To check only Jet Konnect fares goto
Jet Konnect Page and know More.
Check Mumbai to Tiruchirappalli flight schedules, flight status, and flight number for Jet Konnect. MakeMyTrip India offers cheapest Air Travel Tickets between Mumbai and Tiruchirappalli with Jet Konnect.
Mumbai (BOM) to Tiruchirappalli (TRZ) Jet Konnect (JK) Tickets, Flight Status, Schedule, Reservation Online: MakeMyTrip India.
customer stated that website is easy to access in providing the information and it is quick in booking the tickets.
About the city:
Tiruchirapally or Trichi is located in the state of Tamil Nadu and boasts of history dating back to around 300 B.C. This place serves as the centre for education and is the hub of many important industries, such as the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Golden Rock Railway Workshops and Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project. Tiruchirapally airport is the gateway to the region, which is served by regular Tiruchirapally flights from destinations across the country.
To enjoy the vacation to the fullest, tourists must pre-plan everything, right from booking cheap air tickets to the making a list of attractions they wish to see. Some of the recommended attractions of the place are the Rock Fort, Viralimalai Murugan Temple & Sanctuary, Mukkombu, Puliyancholai Falls, Government Museum and Karaikudi. There are several religious attractions as well, such as Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple, Thiruvanaikaval Temple, St. Joseph's Church, and Vayalur Murugan Temple. It is also home to popular institutes like the Indian Institute of Management, Anna University of Technology, National Institute of Technology (NIT) and Bharathidasan University, which attract students from India and abroad.
Whether it is for business, study or leisure, tourists can easily reach the destination by Tiruchirapally flights. Travellers who wish to purchase cheap air tickets can do so by availing airfare deals on www.makemytrip.com.
Tiruchirapalli Airport┬áor┬áTrichy Airport┬áis situated at a distance of about 5┬ákm south of the city centre. Airliners to/from Trichy are Jet Airways, Indian Airlines, Air India, Mihin Lanka and Tiger Airways that run regular and low cost flights to major cities like Singapore, Colombo, Chennai, Bangalore etc. Hotel Gold Coin, Nandha residency and Hotel High point are some of the hotels near Trichy Airport.
To visit the place people can take flights. The popular flights that connect other major airports are Air-India-Express, Jetair and Spicejet. One can book flights to and from various cities such as Sharjah, Kuwait and Colombo. Total distance from Tiruchirapally to the airport is 5 km. Famous hotels nearby the airport are Hotel Gold Coin, Nandha residency and Hotel High Point.
About the city:
Mumbai is perfect in its geographical placement on the western shoreline of mainland India; it is only expected that be referred to as the Gateway of India. The city is a group of six islands. And from Bollywood to the Bombay Stock Exchange, this city offers everyone something to take back with them. Mumbai is often referred to as the city of dreams. Watch the sea change moods at Marine Drive; shop for high-street fashion at Mumbai’s fashion streets and flea markets; explore the different cultures thriving in the city; or visit one of the many museums here. Your experience of Mumbai will be different depending on which part of the city you want to witness.
How to reach Mumbai
• Mumbai By Air
– The Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport in Mumbai is one of India’s busiest airports. Almost all major international airlines operate direct flights to Mumbai and from Mumbai. Mumbai is also a major city connecting other major cities in India by flights. Some of the major domestic airlines operating from here include JetAirways, SpiceJet, and Indigo.
• Mumbai By Rail
– The Indian Railways connects Mumbai to all major cities across India’s geographical dimensions. Trains travel back and forth to Mumbai from central, eastern, and western parts of the country. The terminus station is the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, or VT as it was called earlier. Trains from the north of India usually halt at the Mumbai Central Station.
• Mumbai By Road
– Mumbai is well linked with the bordering states of Maharashtra through a network of well-constructed national highways and expressways. Travelling by road is a great option for solo travellers, too, as state-run and private buses are cheap, comfortable, and regular. Buses generally stop at the Mumbai Central Bus Station, which is the main bus terminus. Buses plying from Pune and Nasik terminate at the Mumbai–Pune Bus Stand, also known as the Dadar Asiad bus stand.
What to do in Mumbai
Mumbai witnesses tourist footfalls all year round, be it the monsoons or the humid summer. November to February, Mumbai experiences its winters. And as it is an island state, the coastal weather doesn’t let the temperature drop below 10°C. Christmas during the winters is a celebrated affair, with numerous churches in the city being lit up for the occasion. Winters in the city are sunny and cool, giving Mumbai the perfect conditions for exploration. During the summer month of March, leading up to May, the city finds itself engulfed in humidity. It gets really hot during this period, with the temperature rising as far as 40°C. However, the coastal advantage gives it pleasant evenings. One can take an off city road trip to Mahabaleshwar during summers or enjoy great deals on MakeMyTrip flights to Mumbai along with hotel deals. One season Mumbai is famous for is the Monsoons, which start in June and sometimes stay until October. July and August witness the heaviest rainfall during this season. However, the tourists and locals beg to differ on the inconvenience as this is considered one of the best times to sit by the sea at Marine Drive and just take in the beauty. Monsoons also feature close off-city hill stations like Matheran, Igatpuri, Lonavala, Khandala, and Mahabaleshwar that escalate in aesthetics when it rains.
To explore Mumbai, start with the following must-see places that form the base of exploring in the city.
1. Hotel Taj Mahal Palace
2. Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
3. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya
4. Dr Bhau Daji Lad Mumbai City Museum
5. Colaba Causeway
6. Bademiya Seekh Kebab Stall
7. Bastian Restaurant
8. Burma Burma Restaurant and Tea Room
10. Birla Mandir
10. Elephanta Island and Caves
11. Sanjay Gandhi National Park
12. Royal Opera House
13. NCPA, Nariman Point
14. Prithvi Theatre
15. Gateway of India
16. Haji Ali Dargah
17. Global Vipassana Pagoda
18. Marine Drive
19. RK Studios
Major Airports in and near Mumbai
The main airport in Mumbai is the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, where all flights to Mumbai and from Mumbai take-off. There are two main terminals—Terminal 1, from where all domestic flights operate, also locally referred to as the old Santa Cruz Airport; and Terminal 2 aka International Terminal, from where all international flights take off. Terminal 2 is a newly constructed terminal.
MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of flights to Mumbai. One can easily use the website to book a flight to Mumbai or from Mumbai, with the major airport being a hub to domestic and international airlines. MakeMyTrip flights to Mumbai can be availed at highly discounted rates during festivals and off seasons.
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Domestic Terminal, Terminal -1B (Santa Cruz), Mumbai - 400 099. INQUIRY NUMBER FOR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT - 26813000 INQUIRY NUMBER FOR DOMESTIC AIRPORT - 26264145/26264000