Lowest Fare from Mumbai to Ranchi on 01 Apr 2019 - Rs4288
Showing Best Flights For Sat, 15 Sep 2018
Book JetLite flights from Mumbai to Ranchi at cheap airfares 30% Cashback at MakeMyTrip India. Best deals on Mumbai (BOM) to Ranchi (IXR) air tickets by JetLite at lowest fares guaranteed. Also book Ranchi to Mumbai JetLite flights tickets online.
* Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed for All Airline. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase. Fares shown in this table are not for JetLite. To check only JetLite fares goto
JetLite Page and know More.
Check Mumbai to Ranchi flight schedules, flight status, and flight number for JetLite. MakeMyTrip India offers cheapest Air Travel Tickets between Mumbai and Ranchi with JetLite.
Mumbai (BOM) to Ranchi (IXR) JetLite (S2) Tickets, Flight Status, Schedule, Reservation Online: MakeMyTrip India.
About the city:
Ranchi is the capital city of Indian state Jharkhand. The beautiful city is all blessed with many scenic waterfalls, lush green hills, beautiful valleys and barren rocks. Mainly a forest land, Ranchi is all covered with forests of sal, asan, gambhar, mahua, kend and simul. Ranchi is often referred as ÔÇÿvegetable bowlÔÇÖ because of the production of green vegetables in large amount in its villages.
However, the city also has plentiful options of sightseeing for tourists. Be it temples, waterfalls or science centres, Ranchi will amaze you in every way. Some of the prominent temples in the city are Pahari Temple, Rajrappa Mandir, Kali Bari, Surya Temple, Jagannathpur Temple, dewri Temple, and Durga Temple.
Must-see waterfalls of Ranchi include Dasham Falls, Hundru Falls, Jonha Falls, Panchghagh Falls and Hirni. Then, other popular tourist attractions are Aqua World, Nakshatra Van, Birsa Zoological Park, Dr. Zakhir Hussain Park, Deer Park, Ranchi Science Centre, and others. Ranchi experiences a subtropical kind of climate and generally has a soothing climate all over the year. September to October is the best time to visit the place.
With its Ranchi Airport located in Hinoo, reaching the city by air is quite easy. There are daily flights to Ranchi from most of the major cities of India. Book your Ranchi air tickets with MakeMyTrip.com to avail some fabulous discounts.
Ranchi has its own airdrome which is connected to Patna, Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata. Only Indian Airlines flights connect the city with these cities. The city centre of Ranchi is just 7 km away from the airport. Crystal Residency Hotel, Ranchi Ashok, Ganga Ashram Hotel, Green Horizon Hotel are few good hotels near the Ranchi airdrome.
Birsa Munda Airport - Ranchi Airport
About the city:
Mumbai is perfect in its geographical placement on the western shoreline of mainland India; it is only expected that be referred to as the Gateway of India. The city is a group of six islands. And from Bollywood to the Bombay Stock Exchange, this city offers everyone something to take back with them. Mumbai is often referred to as the city of dreams. Watch the sea change moods at Marine Drive; shop for high-street fashion at Mumbai’s fashion streets and flea markets; explore the different cultures thriving in the city; or visit one of the many museums here. Your experience of Mumbai will be different depending on which part of the city you want to witness.
How to reach Mumbai
• Mumbai By Air
– The Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport in Mumbai is one of India’s busiest airports. Almost all major international airlines operate direct flights to Mumbai and from Mumbai. Mumbai is also a major city connecting other major cities in India by flights. Some of the major domestic airlines operating from here include JetAirways, SpiceJet, and Indigo.
• Mumbai By Rail
– The Indian Railways connects Mumbai to all major cities across India’s geographical dimensions. Trains travel back and forth to Mumbai from central, eastern, and western parts of the country. The terminus station is the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, or VT as it was called earlier. Trains from the north of India usually halt at the Mumbai Central Station.
• Mumbai By Road
– Mumbai is well linked with the bordering states of Maharashtra through a network of well-constructed national highways and expressways. Travelling by road is a great option for solo travellers, too, as state-run and private buses are cheap, comfortable, and regular. Buses generally stop at the Mumbai Central Bus Station, which is the main bus terminus. Buses plying from Pune and Nasik terminate at the Mumbai–Pune Bus Stand, also known as the Dadar Asiad bus stand.
What to do in Mumbai
Mumbai witnesses tourist footfalls all year round, be it the monsoons or the humid summer. November to February, Mumbai experiences its winters. And as it is an island state, the coastal weather doesn’t let the temperature drop below 10°C. Christmas during the winters is a celebrated affair, with numerous churches in the city being lit up for the occasion. Winters in the city are sunny and cool, giving Mumbai the perfect conditions for exploration. During the summer month of March, leading up to May, the city finds itself engulfed in humidity. It gets really hot during this period, with the temperature rising as far as 40°C. However, the coastal advantage gives it pleasant evenings. One can take an off city road trip to Mahabaleshwar during summers or enjoy great deals on MakeMyTrip flights to Mumbai along with hotel deals. One season Mumbai is famous for is the Monsoons, which start in June and sometimes stay until October. July and August witness the heaviest rainfall during this season. However, the tourists and locals beg to differ on the inconvenience as this is considered one of the best times to sit by the sea at Marine Drive and just take in the beauty. Monsoons also feature close off-city hill stations like Matheran, Igatpuri, Lonavala, Khandala, and Mahabaleshwar that escalate in aesthetics when it rains.
To explore Mumbai, start with the following must-see places that form the base of exploring in the city.
1. Hotel Taj Mahal Palace
2. Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
3. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya
4. Dr Bhau Daji Lad Mumbai City Museum
5. Colaba Causeway
6. Bademiya Seekh Kebab Stall
7. Bastian Restaurant
8. Burma Burma Restaurant and Tea Room
10. Birla Mandir
10. Elephanta Island and Caves
11. Sanjay Gandhi National Park
12. Royal Opera House
13. NCPA, Nariman Point
14. Prithvi Theatre
15. Gateway of India
16. Haji Ali Dargah
17. Global Vipassana Pagoda
18. Marine Drive
19. RK Studios
Major Airports in and near Mumbai
The main airport in Mumbai is the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, where all flights to Mumbai and from Mumbai take-off. There are two main terminals—Terminal 1, from where all domestic flights operate, also locally referred to as the old Santa Cruz Airport; and Terminal 2 aka International Terminal, from where all international flights take off. Terminal 2 is a newly constructed terminal.
MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of flights to Mumbai. One can easily use the website to book a flight to Mumbai or from Mumbai, with the major airport being a hub to domestic and international airlines. MakeMyTrip flights to Mumbai can be availed at highly discounted rates during festivals and off seasons.
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Domestic Terminal, Terminal -1B (Santa Cruz), Mumbai - 400 099. INQUIRY NUMBER FOR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT - 26813000 INQUIRY NUMBER FOR DOMESTIC AIRPORT - 26264145/26264000
Happy with the customer care response and the agents are helpful
Customer said that he can get all the information regarding the flight and hotel on website.
train schedule should be added on the website
Facilities at Ranchi Airport
Corporate Flight Deal
Corporate Travel Offer
Do you have the GST number ready? Sign up here to get Rs. 10,000 travel benefits*