Lowest Fare from Mumbai to Rajkot on 14 Sep 2018 - Rs2995
Showing Best Flights For Fri, 14 Sep 2018
Book JetLite flights from Mumbai to Rajkot at cheap airfares 30% Cashback at MakeMyTrip India. Best deals on Mumbai (BOM) to Rajkot (RAJ) air tickets by JetLite at lowest fares guaranteed. Also book Rajkot to Mumbai JetLite flights tickets online.
* Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed for All Airline. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase. Fares shown in this table are not for JetLite. To check only JetLite fares goto
JetLite Page and know More.
Check Mumbai to Rajkot flight schedules, flight status, and flight number for JetLite. MakeMyTrip India offers cheapest Air Travel Tickets between Mumbai and Rajkot with JetLite.
Mumbai (BOM) to Rajkot (RAJ) JetLite (S2) Tickets, Flight Status, Schedule, Reservation Online: MakeMyTrip India.
About the city:
Rajkot, one of the fastest growing cities in India, is located at a distance of 245 km from the state capital, Gandhinagar. The city, founded in 1607 AD, is one of the most visited tourist destinations in India. Being an important city of Gujarat, Rajkot is well connected to the rest of the country. Tourists planning to visit the city by air can avail regular flights to Rajkot from different parts of India.
There are direct flights to Rajkot from Mumbai and it takes just around an hour to reach the destination. Travellers can fly to Mumbai from domestic and international destinations and take a connecting flight to Rajkot, which are operated by Jet Airways and Air India, among others.
Rajkot, located on the banks of the Aji River and Nyari River, is renowned for several tourist attractions. Some of the prominent names include the Connaught Hall, Rashtriya Shala, Kaba Gandhi No Delo (Mahatma Gandhi's childhood home), Watson Museum, Rotary Midtown Library and Lang Library. Daily Rajkot flights are available at affordable rates, helping travellers to reach the city conveniently. Tourists can even get lucky with various deals available on air tickets to Rajkot. Travellers can look for best flight deals and get cheap air tickets on MakeMyTrip.
Rajkot is a wonderful city which is well connected from Mumbai and Kandla. The major airlines that cater services are Jet Airways, Gujarat Airways, Air Deccan, Indian Airlines and East West airlines. The total distance from the main city and Rajkot airport is about 4 km. The popular hotels around the airport are Hotel Aditya, Silver Palace Hotel and Comfort Inn Legacy.
Airport Name: Rajkot Airport IATA Code: RAJ Address: Civil Aerodrome, Rajkot-360006 (Gujarat) Country: India GMT Offset: +5.5 hours Latitude: 22.3092° N Longitude: 70.7794° E
About the city:
Mumbai is perfect in its geographical placement on the western shoreline of mainland India; it is only expected that be referred to as the Gateway of India. The city is a group of six islands. And from Bollywood to the Bombay Stock Exchange, this city offers everyone something to take back with them. Mumbai is often referred to as the city of dreams. Watch the sea change moods at Marine Drive; shop for high-street fashion at Mumbai’s fashion streets and flea markets; explore the different cultures thriving in the city; or visit one of the many museums here. Your experience of Mumbai will be different depending on which part of the city you want to witness.
How to reach Mumbai
• Mumbai By Air
– The Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport in Mumbai is one of India’s busiest airports. Almost all major international airlines operate direct flights to Mumbai and from Mumbai. Mumbai is also a major city connecting other major cities in India by flights. Some of the major domestic airlines operating from here include JetAirways, SpiceJet, and Indigo.
• Mumbai By Rail
– The Indian Railways connects Mumbai to all major cities across India’s geographical dimensions. Trains travel back and forth to Mumbai from central, eastern, and western parts of the country. The terminus station is the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, or VT as it was called earlier. Trains from the north of India usually halt at the Mumbai Central Station.
• Mumbai By Road
– Mumbai is well linked with the bordering states of Maharashtra through a network of well-constructed national highways and expressways. Travelling by road is a great option for solo travellers, too, as state-run and private buses are cheap, comfortable, and regular. Buses generally stop at the Mumbai Central Bus Station, which is the main bus terminus. Buses plying from Pune and Nasik terminate at the Mumbai–Pune Bus Stand, also known as the Dadar Asiad bus stand.
What to do in Mumbai
Mumbai witnesses tourist footfalls all year round, be it the monsoons or the humid summer. November to February, Mumbai experiences its winters. And as it is an island state, the coastal weather doesn’t let the temperature drop below 10°C. Christmas during the winters is a celebrated affair, with numerous churches in the city being lit up for the occasion. Winters in the city are sunny and cool, giving Mumbai the perfect conditions for exploration. During the summer month of March, leading up to May, the city finds itself engulfed in humidity. It gets really hot during this period, with the temperature rising as far as 40°C. However, the coastal advantage gives it pleasant evenings. One can take an off city road trip to Mahabaleshwar during summers or enjoy great deals on MakeMyTrip flights to Mumbai along with hotel deals. One season Mumbai is famous for is the Monsoons, which start in June and sometimes stay until October. July and August witness the heaviest rainfall during this season. However, the tourists and locals beg to differ on the inconvenience as this is considered one of the best times to sit by the sea at Marine Drive and just take in the beauty. Monsoons also feature close off-city hill stations like Matheran, Igatpuri, Lonavala, Khandala, and Mahabaleshwar that escalate in aesthetics when it rains.
To explore Mumbai, start with the following must-see places that form the base of exploring in the city.
1. Hotel Taj Mahal Palace
2. Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
3. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya
4. Dr Bhau Daji Lad Mumbai City Museum
5. Colaba Causeway
6. Bademiya Seekh Kebab Stall
7. Bastian Restaurant
8. Burma Burma Restaurant and Tea Room
10. Birla Mandir
10. Elephanta Island and Caves
11. Sanjay Gandhi National Park
12. Royal Opera House
13. NCPA, Nariman Point
14. Prithvi Theatre
15. Gateway of India
16. Haji Ali Dargah
17. Global Vipassana Pagoda
18. Marine Drive
19. RK Studios
Major Airports in and near Mumbai
The main airport in Mumbai is the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, where all flights to Mumbai and from Mumbai take-off. There are two main terminals—Terminal 1, from where all domestic flights operate, also locally referred to as the old Santa Cruz Airport; and Terminal 2 aka International Terminal, from where all international flights take off. Terminal 2 is a newly constructed terminal.
MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of flights to Mumbai. One can easily use the website to book a flight to Mumbai or from Mumbai, with the major airport being a hub to domestic and international airlines. MakeMyTrip flights to Mumbai can be availed at highly discounted rates during festivals and off seasons.
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Domestic Terminal, Terminal -1B (Santa Cruz), Mumbai - 400 099. INQUIRY NUMBER FOR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT - 26813000 INQUIRY NUMBER FOR DOMESTIC AIRPORT - 26264145/26264000
there can be more offers provided for the regular customer with make my trip.
customer stated that Mmt is a good choice for flight booking were customer gets an quick response for booking of tickets.
it is very convenient to book online
Easy to book through Mob Apps.
Himanshu K Gajjar
Customer was satisfied with the cancellation process in make my trip.
Facilities at Rajkot Airport
Corporate Flight Deal
Corporate Travel Offer
Do you have the GST number ready? Sign up here to get Rs. 10,000 travel benefits*