Lowest Fare from Mumbai to Port Blair on 07 Jul 2018 - Rs5431
Showing Best Flights For Mon, 09 Jul 2018
Book JetLite flights from Mumbai to Port Blair at cheap airfares + 2000 OFF (upto) MakeMyTrip India. Best deals on Mumbai (BOM) to Port Blair (IXZ) air tickets by JetLite at lowest fares guaranteed. Check JetLite flight, status, schedule online.
* Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed for All Airline. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase. Fares shown in this table are not for JetLite. To check only JetLite fares goto
JetLite Page and know More.
Check Mumbai to Port Blair flight schedules, flight status, and flight number for JetLite. MakeMyTrip India offers cheapest Air Travel Tickets between Mumbai and Port Blair with JetLite.
Mumbai (BOM) to Port Blair (IXZ) JetLite (S2) Tickets, Flight Status, Schedule, Reservation Online: MakeMyTrip India.
About Port Blair
About the city:
Port Blair is the capital city and largest town of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, the Union Territory of India. The town serves as major base for Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard. A holiday in Port Blair and its surrounding areas, will introduce you to the culture of the land, based mainly on the heritage of tribal people that stay in this region. Tourists to Port Blair can have a glimpse of the tribal culture displayed beautifully in the museums here and by attending one of the cultural programs.
Then, a visit to attractions like Cellular Jail, Ross Island, Anthropological Museum, Gandhi Park, etc, will introduce you to rich history of Port Blair. Then, a visit to multitude of amazing beaches, and islands when in Port Blair, is simply a wonderful thing to do. Activities like boating and snorkelling can be thoroughly enjoyed here. Sea food delicacies can be a treat to taste buds. However, there are Indian, Burmese and Continental cuisines too that are equally delicious and a must-try.
Shopping lovers can purchase souvenirs from the local shops in Aberdeen Bazaar. The shopping arcades here sell different kinds of wood carvings, jewelleries, trinkets, etc. Then, government emporium named Samudrika, has number of items like stones, tribal weaponry, photographs, replicas of fauna, etc related with the geography and history of Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
Port Blair is well-connected to other parts of India by airways. The Veer Savarkar Airport of Port Blair has regular flights that connect the town to Indian mainland. Book your flights to Port Blair with MakeMyTrip.com to avail exclusive discounts.
Port is a wonderful place and people can visit here by flight. There are numbers of flights available such as GoAir, Jet Airways, JetLite, SpiceJet Airlines and Air India. These flights are well connected to all major cities such as Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Bhopal, Kolkata and Chennai. The total distance from Portblair airport to the main city is 4 km. Hotels located the nearby airport are Fortune Resort Bay Island, Hotel Driftwood and Andaman residency.
Veer Savarkar Airport - Port Blair Airport
About the city:
Mumbai is perfect in its geographical placement on the western shoreline of mainland India; it is only expected that be referred to as the Gateway of India. The city is a group of six islands. And from Bollywood to the Bombay Stock Exchange, this city offers everyone something to take back with them. Mumbai is often referred to as the city of dreams. Watch the sea change moods at Marine Drive; shop for high-street fashion at Mumbai’s fashion streets and flea markets; explore the different cultures thriving in the city; or visit one of the many museums here. Your experience of Mumbai will be different depending on which part of the city you want to witness.
How to reach Mumbai
• Mumbai By Air
– The Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport in Mumbai is one of India’s busiest airports. Almost all major international airlines operate direct flights to Mumbai and from Mumbai. Mumbai is also a major city connecting other major cities in India by flights. Some of the major domestic airlines operating from here include JetAirways, SpiceJet, and Indigo.
• Mumbai By Rail
– The Indian Railways connects Mumbai to all major cities across India’s geographical dimensions. Trains travel back and forth to Mumbai from central, eastern, and western parts of the country. The terminus station is the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, or VT as it was called earlier. Trains from the north of India usually halt at the Mumbai Central Station.
• Mumbai By Road
– Mumbai is well linked with the bordering states of Maharashtra through a network of well-constructed national highways and expressways. Travelling by road is a great option for solo travellers, too, as state-run and private buses are cheap, comfortable, and regular. Buses generally stop at the Mumbai Central Bus Station, which is the main bus terminus. Buses plying from Pune and Nasik terminate at the Mumbai–Pune Bus Stand, also known as the Dadar Asiad bus stand.
What to do in Mumbai
Mumbai witnesses tourist footfalls all year round, be it the monsoons or the humid summer. November to February, Mumbai experiences its winters. And as it is an island state, the coastal weather doesn’t let the temperature drop below 10°C. Christmas during the winters is a celebrated affair, with numerous churches in the city being lit up for the occasion. Winters in the city are sunny and cool, giving Mumbai the perfect conditions for exploration. During the summer month of March, leading up to May, the city finds itself engulfed in humidity. It gets really hot during this period, with the temperature rising as far as 40°C. However, the coastal advantage gives it pleasant evenings. One can take an off city road trip to Mahabaleshwar during summers or enjoy great deals on MakeMyTrip flights to Mumbai along with hotel deals. One season Mumbai is famous for is the Monsoons, which start in June and sometimes stay until October. July and August witness the heaviest rainfall during this season. However, the tourists and locals beg to differ on the inconvenience as this is considered one of the best times to sit by the sea at Marine Drive and just take in the beauty. Monsoons also feature close off-city hill stations like Matheran, Igatpuri, Lonavala, Khandala, and Mahabaleshwar that escalate in aesthetics when it rains.
To explore Mumbai, start with the following must-see places that form the base of exploring in the city.
1. Hotel Taj Mahal Palace
2. Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
3. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya
4. Dr Bhau Daji Lad Mumbai City Museum
5. Colaba Causeway
6. Bademiya Seekh Kebab Stall
7. Bastian Restaurant
8. Burma Burma Restaurant and Tea Room
10. Birla Mandir
10. Elephanta Island and Caves
11. Sanjay Gandhi National Park
12. Royal Opera House
13. NCPA, Nariman Point
14. Prithvi Theatre
15. Gateway of India
16. Haji Ali Dargah
17. Global Vipassana Pagoda
18. Marine Drive
19. RK Studios
Major Airports in and near Mumbai
The main airport in Mumbai is the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, where all flights to Mumbai and from Mumbai take-off. There are two main terminals—Terminal 1, from where all domestic flights operate, also locally referred to as the old Santa Cruz Airport; and Terminal 2 aka International Terminal, from where all international flights take off. Terminal 2 is a newly constructed terminal.
MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of flights to Mumbai. One can easily use the website to book a flight to Mumbai or from Mumbai, with the major airport being a hub to domestic and international airlines. MakeMyTrip flights to Mumbai can be availed at highly discounted rates during festivals and off seasons.
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Domestic Terminal, Terminal -1B (Santa Cruz), Mumbai - 400 099. INQUIRY NUMBER FOR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT - 26813000 INQUIRY NUMBER FOR DOMESTIC AIRPORT - 26264145/26264000
My friend tells me about this, so i just book the flight.
Customer is satisfied with MMT and the website is easy to navigate regarding the flight details.