Lowest Fare from Mumbai to Nagpur on 04 Mar 2019 - Rs2200
Showing Best Flights For Wed, 13 Feb 2019
Book GoAir flights from Mumbai to Nagpur at cheap airfares flat Rs.500 OFF Cashback at MakeMyTrip India. Best deals on Mumbai (BOM) to Nagpur (NAG) air tickets by GoAir at lowest fares guaranteed. Also book Nagpur to Mumbai GoAir flights tickets online.
* Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed for All Airline. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase. Fares shown in this table are not for GoAir. To check only GoAir fares goto
GoAir Page and know More.
Check Mumbai to Nagpur flight schedules, flight status, and flight number for GoAir. MakeMyTrip India offers cheapest Air Travel Tickets between Mumbai and Nagpur with GoAir.
Mumbai (BOM) to Nagpur (NAG) GoAir (G8) Tickets, Flight Status, Schedule, Reservation Online: MakeMyTrip India.
About the city:
Situated in Maharashtra state of India, Nagpur is one of the most planned cities of India. A major commercial and political center of Maharashtra, Nagpur has recently been ranked as the second greenest and cleanest city of India after Bangalore. It is also known as Orange City of India, for its high quality of Mandarin Oranges grown here.
Best time to visit the Nagpur is during winter times. It houses number of wonderful tourist attractions. Some of the most popular attractions of Nagpur are Balaji Mandir, Raman Science Centre, Sitabuldi Fort, Ambazari Laka, Hegdewar Smriti Temple and Sevagram. Food is not all a problem here and different kinds of cuisines are easily available here. For shopping freaks, Nagpur is a total delight and they can certainly pick some amazing memoirs for their loved ones back home.
The city is easily accessible from the rest of the India by road, rail and air. You can easily book your flights to Nagpur with makemytrip.com. Avail some fabulous discounts on Nagpur air tickets with makemytrip.
Nagpur Airport also known Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport is located nearly 8 km south west from the heart of the city. Regular flights from Lucknow to Delhi, Mumbai, Sharjah, Goa, Indore and Kolkata are available by airliners Air Arabia, Air India, GoAir and IndiGo. Pride hotel, Majestic Manor and Airport centre point are the main hotels available for the tourists here. Check Nagpur Flight Status here.
Dr Ambedkar Intl
About the city:
Mumbai is perfect in its geographical placement on the western shoreline of mainland India; it is only expected that be referred to as the Gateway of India. The city is a group of six islands. And from Bollywood to the Bombay Stock Exchange, this city offers everyone something to take back with them. Mumbai is often referred to as the city of dreams. Watch the sea change moods at Marine Drive; shop for high-street fashion at Mumbai’s fashion streets and flea markets; explore the different cultures thriving in the city; or visit one of the many museums here. Your experience of Mumbai will be different depending on which part of the city you want to witness.
How to reach Mumbai
• Mumbai By Air
– The Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport in Mumbai is one of India’s busiest airports. Almost all major international airlines operate direct flights to Mumbai and from Mumbai. Mumbai is also a major city connecting other major cities in India by flights. Some of the major domestic airlines operating from here include JetAirways, SpiceJet, and Indigo.
• Mumbai By Rail
– The Indian Railways connects Mumbai to all major cities across India’s geographical dimensions. Trains travel back and forth to Mumbai from central, eastern, and western parts of the country. The terminus station is the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, or VT as it was called earlier. Trains from the north of India usually halt at the Mumbai Central Station.
• Mumbai By Road
– Mumbai is well linked with the bordering states of Maharashtra through a network of well-constructed national highways and expressways. Travelling by road is a great option for solo travellers, too, as state-run and private buses are cheap, comfortable, and regular. Buses generally stop at the Mumbai Central Bus Station, which is the main bus terminus. Buses plying from Pune and Nasik terminate at the Mumbai–Pune Bus Stand, also known as the Dadar Asiad bus stand.
What to do in Mumbai
Mumbai witnesses tourist footfalls all year round, be it the monsoons or the humid summer. November to February, Mumbai experiences its winters. And as it is an island state, the coastal weather doesn’t let the temperature drop below 10°C. Christmas during the winters is a celebrated affair, with numerous churches in the city being lit up for the occasion. Winters in the city are sunny and cool, giving Mumbai the perfect conditions for exploration. During the summer month of March, leading up to May, the city finds itself engulfed in humidity. It gets really hot during this period, with the temperature rising as far as 40°C. However, the coastal advantage gives it pleasant evenings. One can take an off city road trip to Mahabaleshwar during summers or enjoy great deals on MakeMyTrip flights to Mumbai along with hotel deals. One season Mumbai is famous for is the Monsoons, which start in June and sometimes stay until October. July and August witness the heaviest rainfall during this season. However, the tourists and locals beg to differ on the inconvenience as this is considered one of the best times to sit by the sea at Marine Drive and just take in the beauty. Monsoons also feature close off-city hill stations like Matheran, Igatpuri, Lonavala, Khandala, and Mahabaleshwar that escalate in aesthetics when it rains.
To explore Mumbai, start with the following must-see places that form the base of exploring in the city.
1. Hotel Taj Mahal Palace
2. Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
3. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya
4. Dr Bhau Daji Lad Mumbai City Museum
5. Colaba Causeway
6. Bademiya Seekh Kebab Stall
7. Bastian Restaurant
8. Burma Burma Restaurant and Tea Room
10. Birla Mandir
10. Elephanta Island and Caves
11. Sanjay Gandhi National Park
12. Royal Opera House
13. NCPA, Nariman Point
14. Prithvi Theatre
15. Gateway of India
16. Haji Ali Dargah
17. Global Vipassana Pagoda
18. Marine Drive
19. RK Studios
Major Airports in and near Mumbai
The main airport in Mumbai is the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, where all flights to Mumbai and from Mumbai take-off. There are two main terminals—Terminal 1, from where all domestic flights operate, also locally referred to as the old Santa Cruz Airport; and Terminal 2 aka International Terminal, from where all international flights take off. Terminal 2 is a newly constructed terminal.
MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of flights to Mumbai. One can easily use the website to book a flight to Mumbai or from Mumbai, with the major airport being a hub to domestic and international airlines. MakeMyTrip flights to Mumbai can be availed at highly discounted rates during festivals and off seasons.
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Domestic Terminal, Terminal -1B (Santa Cruz), Mumbai - 400 099. INQUIRY NUMBER FOR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT - 26813000 INQUIRY NUMBER FOR DOMESTIC AIRPORT - 26264145/26264000
I got all the details of the flights.
The website is easy to do the booking.
customer said that website is easy to access and quick response and easy to booked the flight ticket
It is user friendly.
Simple to book tickets on website
Facilities at Nagpur Airport
Flat Rs.500 OFF
Get flat Rs.500 OFF on round trip flight booking with MakeMyTrip - Use Coupon Code "MMTFLAT500"