Lowest Fare from Mumbai to Kanpur on 16 Nov 2018 - Rs3699
Showing Best Flights For Fri, 30 Nov 2018
Book JetLite flights from Mumbai to Kanpur at cheap airfares Upto ₹1500 Off at MakeMyTrip India. Best deals on Mumbai (BOM) to Kanpur (KNU) air tickets by JetLite at lowest fares guaranteed. Also book Kanpur to Mumbai JetLite flights tickets online.
* Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed for All Airline. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase. Fares shown in this table are not for JetLite. To check only JetLite fares goto
JetLite Page and know More.
Check Mumbai to Kanpur flight schedules, flight status, and flight number for JetLite. MakeMyTrip India offers cheapest Air Travel Tickets between Mumbai and Kanpur with JetLite.
Mumbai (BOM) to Kanpur (KNU) JetLite (S2) Tickets, Flight Status, Schedule, Reservation Online: MakeMyTrip India.
About the city:
The city of Kanpur, situated on the banks of the holy Ganga River, is one of the major industrial centres of India. Kanpur boasts of a rich history and is known for its century-old temples. Regular domestic flights to Kanpur are available from all major cities in India. Kanpur flights are offered by several leading airlines at varied time slots to meet requirements of different tourists.
Kanpur is considered as the biggest marketplace for textile, leather, chemicals and fertilisers in North India. In the recent past, it has seen growth in other sectors as well, such as food processing, jewellery, plastic and packaging, to name a few. Besides being an industrial hub, Kanpur is home to several tourist attractions. Some of the popular places to visit in Kanpur are the Shri Radhakrishna Temple, Jain Glass Temple, Allen Forest Zoo, Phool Bagh, Nana Rao Park to The Kanpur Memorial Church, Syed Badiuddin Zinda Shah Madar and the mound of Jajmau. While in Kanpur, shopping for leather goods in the local market is a must.
The best time to visit Kanpur is between November and February, when the weather is pleasant. To find about flights to Kanpur and to book cheap air tickets through affordable airfare deals log on to www.makemytrip.com.
Kanpur airport is one of the prominent airdromes of India. It has a well connectivity in between metro cities like Delhi and Lucknow. The major airliner flying from and towards Kanpur is the Indian airlines. The heart of Kanpur is situated at a distance of 17 km. Hotel Orient, Hotel Ashoka, Hotel Bliss, Hotel Mahadeva Regency etc. are the finest resorts near the airport of Kanpur.
Airport Name: Kanpur Airport (Chakeri Air Force Station) \ IATA Code: KNU \ Address: Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh \ Country: India \ GMT Offset: +5.30 hours from utc/gmt \ Latitude: 26.402779 \ Longitude: 80.4125
About the city:
Mumbai is perfect in its geographical placement on the western shoreline of mainland India; it is only expected that be referred to as the Gateway of India. The city is a group of six islands. And from Bollywood to the Bombay Stock Exchange, this city offers everyone something to take back with them. Mumbai is often referred to as the city of dreams. Watch the sea change moods at Marine Drive; shop for high-street fashion at Mumbai’s fashion streets and flea markets; explore the different cultures thriving in the city; or visit one of the many museums here. Your experience of Mumbai will be different depending on which part of the city you want to witness.
How to reach Mumbai
• Mumbai By Air
– The Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport in Mumbai is one of India’s busiest airports. Almost all major international airlines operate direct flights to Mumbai and from Mumbai. Mumbai is also a major city connecting other major cities in India by flights. Some of the major domestic airlines operating from here include JetAirways, SpiceJet, and Indigo.
• Mumbai By Rail
– The Indian Railways connects Mumbai to all major cities across India’s geographical dimensions. Trains travel back and forth to Mumbai from central, eastern, and western parts of the country. The terminus station is the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, or VT as it was called earlier. Trains from the north of India usually halt at the Mumbai Central Station.
• Mumbai By Road
– Mumbai is well linked with the bordering states of Maharashtra through a network of well-constructed national highways and expressways. Travelling by road is a great option for solo travellers, too, as state-run and private buses are cheap, comfortable, and regular. Buses generally stop at the Mumbai Central Bus Station, which is the main bus terminus. Buses plying from Pune and Nasik terminate at the Mumbai–Pune Bus Stand, also known as the Dadar Asiad bus stand.
What to do in Mumbai
Mumbai witnesses tourist footfalls all year round, be it the monsoons or the humid summer. November to February, Mumbai experiences its winters. And as it is an island state, the coastal weather doesn’t let the temperature drop below 10°C. Christmas during the winters is a celebrated affair, with numerous churches in the city being lit up for the occasion. Winters in the city are sunny and cool, giving Mumbai the perfect conditions for exploration. During the summer month of March, leading up to May, the city finds itself engulfed in humidity. It gets really hot during this period, with the temperature rising as far as 40°C. However, the coastal advantage gives it pleasant evenings. One can take an off city road trip to Mahabaleshwar during summers or enjoy great deals on MakeMyTrip flights to Mumbai along with hotel deals. One season Mumbai is famous for is the Monsoons, which start in June and sometimes stay until October. July and August witness the heaviest rainfall during this season. However, the tourists and locals beg to differ on the inconvenience as this is considered one of the best times to sit by the sea at Marine Drive and just take in the beauty. Monsoons also feature close off-city hill stations like Matheran, Igatpuri, Lonavala, Khandala, and Mahabaleshwar that escalate in aesthetics when it rains.
To explore Mumbai, start with the following must-see places that form the base of exploring in the city.
1. Hotel Taj Mahal Palace
2. Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
3. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya
4. Dr Bhau Daji Lad Mumbai City Museum
5. Colaba Causeway
6. Bademiya Seekh Kebab Stall
7. Bastian Restaurant
8. Burma Burma Restaurant and Tea Room
10. Birla Mandir
10. Elephanta Island and Caves
11. Sanjay Gandhi National Park
12. Royal Opera House
13. NCPA, Nariman Point
14. Prithvi Theatre
15. Gateway of India
16. Haji Ali Dargah
17. Global Vipassana Pagoda
18. Marine Drive
19. RK Studios
Major Airports in and near Mumbai
The main airport in Mumbai is the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, where all flights to Mumbai and from Mumbai take-off. There are two main terminals—Terminal 1, from where all domestic flights operate, also locally referred to as the old Santa Cruz Airport; and Terminal 2 aka International Terminal, from where all international flights take off. Terminal 2 is a newly constructed terminal.
MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of flights to Mumbai. One can easily use the website to book a flight to Mumbai or from Mumbai, with the major airport being a hub to domestic and international airlines. MakeMyTrip flights to Mumbai can be availed at highly discounted rates during festivals and off seasons.
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Domestic Terminal, Terminal -1B (Santa Cruz), Mumbai - 400 099. INQUIRY NUMBER FOR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT - 26813000 INQUIRY NUMBER FOR DOMESTIC AIRPORT - 26264145/26264000
customer said he like the easy navigation and user friendly website options
Facilities at Kanpur Airport
Upto Rs. 1500 OFF
Fly for Diwali & Other Long Weekends! Upto Rs. 1500 off on min. 2 tickets with MakeMyTrip - Use Coupon Code "MMTLONGWEEK"
For Diwali - Eligible Flight Departure Period: 2nd Nov - 11th Nov