Lowest Fare from Mumbai to Bhubaneshwar on 12 Feb 2019 - Rs3510
Showing Best Flights For Thu, 29 Nov 2018
Book GoAir flights from Mumbai to Bhubaneshwar at cheap airfares Upto ₹1500 Off at MakeMyTrip India. Best deals on Mumbai (BOM) to Bhubaneshwar (BBI) air tickets by GoAir at lowest fares guaranteed. Also book Bhubaneshwar to Mumbai GoAir flights tickets online.
* Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed for All Airline. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase. Fares shown in this table are not for GoAir. To check only GoAir fares goto
GoAir Page and know More.
Check Mumbai to Bhubaneshwar flight schedules, flight status, and flight number for GoAir. MakeMyTrip India offers cheapest Air Travel Tickets between Mumbai and Bhubaneshwar with GoAir.
Mumbai (BOM) to Bhubaneshwar (BBI) GoAir (G8) Tickets, Flight Status, Schedule, Reservation Online: MakeMyTrip India.
About the city:
Popularly known as ÔÇ£Temple City of IndiaÔÇØ, Bhubaneshwar is a major pilgrimage destination of India. Being an important seat of Lord Shiva or Tribhubaneswar, the city holds immense pride in its scores of temples that dot its landscapes. A beautiful blend of old and new, the infrastructure of Bhubaneshwar truly complement its historic background. The city of Bhubaneshwar caters to all kind of tourists, from all parts of the world, thereby, making it a perfect travel destination.
One of the most striking features of this ÔÇ£Temple CityÔÇØ is its plentiful shrines that mark its amazing skyline. At one point of time, Bhubaneshwar had almost 7000 shrines, is now just left with 500. The mesmerizing architecture of Bhubaneshwar has a rich history to narrate. Once the capital to ancient Kalinga, today Bhubaneshwar is a well-planned city and merged suavely with its rich past and modern lifestyle.
The glory and cultural charm of this pilgrimage destination attracts tourists from all over the world. With so much increase in tourist every year, the best way to reach Bhubaneshwar is by air. A number of low-coast airlines operate daily flights to Bhubaneshwar from various key cities of India like Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, etc. Book your Bhubaneshwar flights with makemytrip.com to avail some really good discounts.
Biju Patnaik Airport is also known as Bhubaneswar Airport which is located 3km away from the heart of the Bhubaneswar city. Major airliners namely Air India, Air India Regional, Jet Airways and JetKonnect run flight to Vishakhapatnam, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Bangalore. Hotel Grand central, Hotel Kalinga Ashok and Hotel Sishmo are some of the hotels located nearby Bhubaneswar Airport. Check Bhubaneswar Flight Status here.
Mumbai is perfect in its geographical placement on the western shoreline of mainland India; it is only expected that be referred to as the Gateway of India. The city is a group of six islands. And from Bollywood to the Bombay Stock Exchange, this city offers everyone something to take back with them. Mumbai is often referred to as the city of dreams. Watch the sea change moods at Marine Drive; shop for high-street fashion at Mumbai’s fashion streets and flea markets; explore the different cultures thriving in the city; or visit one of the many museums here. Your experience of Mumbai will be different depending on which part of the city you want to witness.
How to reach Mumbai
• Mumbai By Air
– The Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport in Mumbai is one of India’s busiest airports. Almost all major international airlines operate direct flights to Mumbai and from Mumbai. Mumbai is also a major city connecting other major cities in India by flights. Some of the major domestic airlines operating from here include JetAirways, SpiceJet, and Indigo.
• Mumbai By Rail
– The Indian Railways connects Mumbai to all major cities across India’s geographical dimensions. Trains travel back and forth to Mumbai from central, eastern, and western parts of the country. The terminus station is the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, or VT as it was called earlier. Trains from the north of India usually halt at the Mumbai Central Station.
• Mumbai By Road
– Mumbai is well linked with the bordering states of Maharashtra through a network of well-constructed national highways and expressways. Travelling by road is a great option for solo travellers, too, as state-run and private buses are cheap, comfortable, and regular. Buses generally stop at the Mumbai Central Bus Station, which is the main bus terminus. Buses plying from Pune and Nasik terminate at the Mumbai–Pune Bus Stand, also known as the Dadar Asiad bus stand.
What to do in Mumbai
Mumbai witnesses tourist footfalls all year round, be it the monsoons or the humid summer. November to February, Mumbai experiences its winters. And as it is an island state, the coastal weather doesn’t let the temperature drop below 10°C. Christmas during the winters is a celebrated affair, with numerous churches in the city being lit up for the occasion. Winters in the city are sunny and cool, giving Mumbai the perfect conditions for exploration. During the summer month of March, leading up to May, the city finds itself engulfed in humidity. It gets really hot during this period, with the temperature rising as far as 40°C. However, the coastal advantage gives it pleasant evenings. One can take an off city road trip to Mahabaleshwar during summers or enjoy great deals on MakeMyTrip flights to Mumbai along with hotel deals. One season Mumbai is famous for is the Monsoons, which start in June and sometimes stay until October. July and August witness the heaviest rainfall during this season. However, the tourists and locals beg to differ on the inconvenience as this is considered one of the best times to sit by the sea at Marine Drive and just take in the beauty. Monsoons also feature close off-city hill stations like Matheran, Igatpuri, Lonavala, Khandala, and Mahabaleshwar that escalate in aesthetics when it rains.
To explore Mumbai, start with the following must-see places that form the base of exploring in the city.
1. Hotel Taj Mahal Palace
2. Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
3. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya
4. Dr Bhau Daji Lad Mumbai City Museum
5. Colaba Causeway
6. Bademiya Seekh Kebab Stall
7. Bastian Restaurant
8. Burma Burma Restaurant and Tea Room
10. Birla Mandir
10. Elephanta Island and Caves
11. Sanjay Gandhi National Park
12. Royal Opera House
13. NCPA, Nariman Point
14. Prithvi Theatre
15. Gateway of India
16. Haji Ali Dargah
17. Global Vipassana Pagoda
18. Marine Drive
19. RK Studios
Major Airports in and near Mumbai
The main airport in Mumbai is the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, where all flights to Mumbai and from Mumbai take-off. There are two main terminals—Terminal 1, from where all domestic flights operate, also locally referred to as the old Santa Cruz Airport; and Terminal 2 aka International Terminal, from where all international flights take off. Terminal 2 is a newly constructed terminal.
MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of flights to Mumbai. One can easily use the website to book a flight to Mumbai or from Mumbai, with the major airport being a hub to domestic and international airlines. MakeMyTrip flights to Mumbai can be availed at highly discounted rates during festivals and off seasons.
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Domestic Terminal, Terminal -1B (Santa Cruz), Mumbai - 400 099. INQUIRY NUMBER FOR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT - 26813000 INQUIRY NUMBER FOR DOMESTIC AIRPORT - 26264145/26264000
I like the fares
Website is simple.
This is the first experience with MMT website for flight.
Customer is satisfied with MMT she likes the website of MMT which is easy to use
customer said he like the quick response of booking confirmation from executive
Facilities at Bhubaneshwar Airport
Upto Rs. 1500 OFF
Fly for Diwali & Other Long Weekends! Upto Rs. 1500 off on min. 2 tickets with MakeMyTrip - Use Coupon Code "MMTLONGWEEK"
For Diwali - Eligible Flight Departure Period: 2nd Nov - 11th Nov