Lowest Fare from Chennai to Hyderabad on 10 Jul 2018 - Rs1339
Showing Best Flights For Tue, 10 Jul 2018
Book Air India Express flights from Chennai to Hyderabad at cheap airfares 30% Cashback at MakeMyTrip India. Best deals on Chennai (MAA) to Hyderabad (HYD) air tickets by Air India Express at lowest fares guaranteed. Check Air India Express flight, status, schedule online.
* Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed for All Airline. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase. Fares shown in this table are not for Air India Express. To check only Air India Express fares goto
Air India Express Page and know More.
Check Chennai to Hyderabad flight schedules, flight status, and flight number for Air India Express. MakeMyTrip India offers cheapest Air Travel Tickets between Chennai and Hyderabad with Air India Express.
Chennai (MAA) to Hyderabad (HYD) Air India Express (IX) Tickets, Flight Status, Schedule, Reservation Online: MakeMyTrip India.
Easy to book tickets online
Customer said booking procedure is fast and he get all the information via sms if there is any change.
Prices are good in mmt
I like the flight options
Sanjoy Kumar Banerjee
You should reduce your prices and your cancellation charge are high.
About the city:
Hyderabad, the capital city of Andhra Pradesh is a fascinating blend of history and culture. Situated on the banks of the Musi River its renowned as the City of Pearls and Land of the Nizams.
This modern, cosmopolitan city has a lot to offer the discerning traveler. With flights to and from Hyderabad, one can visit this historical city that is home to splendid monuments, forts and fine museums. When here, you can see a distinct Indo-Islamic architectural elegance in this culturally rich city. Its beautiful lakes and parks are a favorite amongst locals and tourists alike.
Hyderabadi cuisine that comprises of Mughal influences is rich and varied; its famous for its delicious briryanis and sweets. When it comes to shopping, do visit the citys old bazaars for an array of traditional arts and crafts, exquisite saris and fine pearls.
Lying in the Deccan Plateau, it has a moderate climate and with cheap flight tickets to and from Hyderabad its perfect for a short adventure. Hyderabad is easily accessible; The Rajiv Gandhi International Airport has connecting flights to and from Hyderabad.
Hyderabad is served by major leading domestic as well as international airlines. IndiGo, Emirates, Oman Air, Sri Lankan Airlines, Druk Air, Kingfisher and many other domestic as well as international airlines serve Hyderabad. Major cities like Delhi, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Mumbai and many others are some major cites which are well linked with the city via these airlines. Novotel, Marriott hotel, Leo Continental, Golkonda Resort & Spa and many others are famous hotels in Hyderabad. Rajiv Gandhi International Airport is almost 22 kilometers from main city. Check Hyderabad Flight Status here.
Rajiv Gandhi Intl Airport - Shamshabad Airport
Airport Name: Rajiv Gandhi International Airport/ Hyderabad International Airport IATA Code: HYD Address: Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Shamshabad, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh – 500 409, India Country: India GMT Offset: +5:30 hours Latitude: 17°14′24″N Longitude: 078°25′41″E
Chennai is the capital of Tamil Nadu, situated on the Coromandel Coast along the Bay of Bengal. It is the fifth largest urbane settlement in India, a hub for culture, commerce, and education in all of South India. The main city and its adjoining regions form the limits of what was initially known as Madras, presently called the Chennai Metropolitan Area. Chennai is visited by many foreign and domestic tourists. While one of the reasons is that Chennai is considered among the safest cities in India, many tourists come here seeking health.
How to reach Chennai
• Chennai By Air
– Chennai International Airport (IATA: MAA) is the main airport serving people taking flights to Chennai or from Chennai. Located in Meenambakkam, the airport is 21 km from Chennai’s city centre. Major domestic carriers operate direct flights to Chennai and from the city, while all major international carriers fly from and to the city too.
• Chennai By Rail
– Chennai houses the headquarters of Southern Railway, one of the 17 zones of the Indian Railways. Three of the major railway stations in the city are Chennai Central, Chennai Egmore (2 km from the city) and Tambaram (which lies in the suburbs). Most super-fast and express trains travel to Chennai on a daily basis, with direct connectivity to top metropolitan cities like Bengaluru, Mumbai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Kochi, Hyderabad, and Kolkata.
• Chennai By Road
– The Chennai Mofussil Bus Terminal (CMBT) connects cities like Tirupati, Pondicherry, Coimbatore, and Tirunelveli. Among the bus services offered, one could select between deluxe, semi-deluxe, hi-tech, Rajahamsa executive, and sleeper buses; they also connect major cities like Bangalore and Calicut to Chennai.
Chennai is well connected to most neighbouring cities by a network of highways. The five major highways connect Kolkata, Bengaluru, Madurai, Tiruvallur, Nellore, Vellore, and Pondicherry to Chennai.
What to do in Chennai
Chennai has some very classical looking structures and is one of the metropolitan cities in the country, which has the largest number of heritage monuments. The Marina Beach has a 6 km coastline, the longest coastline in India. The San Thomas Cathedral Basilica, built by the Portuguese in 1523 and designed in the Neo–Gothic style, is one of the only 23 Basilicas in India. Chennai is also about 74 km away from spiritual destinations like Kanchipuram and Mahabalipuram. Pondicherry and Vellore are two cities that are a drive’s distance from the metropolitan capital city. This city is combination of experiences that bring in foreign and domestic tourists on a daily basis. One must-explore beyond the obvious to really soak in that well-preserved southern culture of the country. If you also want to experience the famous Pongal festival, try to travel here around January. Following places should form your list of must-see places when in Chennai.
1. Mylapore temple
2. Fort Saint George Secretariat
3. Madras High Court
4. George Town Markets and Bazaars
5. Marina Beach
6. T Nagar
7. Cholamandal Artists’ Village
8. Kalakshetra Arts Academy
9. Vivekananda House (Vivekananda Illam)
10. The Turtle Walk: To See Olive Ridley Turtle
11. The Ripon Building
The best time to visit the city is from November until February, when the temperatures range between 20°C and 25°C. During the day, cool breeze from the sea provides relief from the regular sultry weather. Pongal, celebrated in the month of January, makes this a special season to travel to Chennai. From March to June, summers make the city extremely hot and humid, with temperatures rising to a whopping 40°C and above. However, the city is less crowded then, and one can expect good hotel deals during this time. Monsoons in Chennai last from July to September, with the city being engulfed in heavy rainfall and strong winds.
Major Airports in and near Chennai
Chennai International Airport (IATA: MAA) is the main international airport, serving people taking flights to Chennai or from the city. It is located in Meenambakkam, which is 21 km from Chennai. The airport is ranked as the fourth busiest airport in India. The Chennai International Airport has two adjacent domestic and international terminals, which were the first of its kind back in the day. They are named after former chief ministers of Tamil Nadu, K. Kamaraj and C. N. Annadurai.
• The Chennai airport serves as the South Indian regional headquarters for the Airports Authority of India.
• The airport also serves as the nucleus for Blue Dart Aviation, Jet Airways, SpiceJet and IndiGo airlines, and a focal point city for Air India and GoAir airlines.
MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of flights to Chennai. One can easily use the website to book a flight to Chennai or from Chennai, with the major airport being a hub to domestic and international airlines. MakeMyTrip flights to Chennai can be availed at highly discounted rates during festivals and off seasons.
Madras International Meenambakkam Airport
Airport Name: Chennai International Airport IATA Code: MAA Address: Great Southern Trunk Road, Meenambakkam, Tamil Nadu, India Country: India GMT Offset: +5:30 hours Latitude: 12°58′56″N Longitude: 80°9′49″E
PHONE NUMBER: (91) 44 234 0551/234 3323 FLIGHT INFORMATION NO : (91) 44 234 4433
Facilities at Hyderabad Airport
Corporate Flight Deal
Corporate Travel Offer
Do you have the GST number ready? Sign up here to get Rs. 10,000 travel benefits*