- Remember one less password
- Automatic linking of accounts
- Secure, MakeMyTrip will not access your Facebook account without prior authorization
Kollam Bus Tickets Booking
Kollam Bus Tickets Booking - Find Kollam Buses Online, Bus Services, Fares & Timings
*Above bus fares are subject to availability & may change.
Last updated on 11-Mar-2014
Booking Bus From Kollam
- » Online Kollam Bus Tickets Booking is easy with MakeMyTrip Bus Services.
- » 241 Routes and 25 Bus Operators are Available From Kollam.
- » Highest Number Of buses From Kollam are to Bangalore.
- » Largest Number of Bus from Kollam Run By Kallada G4 (Kallada Travels).
- » Bus Types available From Kollam are 2x2, Push Back Seater Hitech Air Bus, Non-AC, LCD, Volvo Pushback A/C, B11R i shift Multiaxle VOLVO Semi Sleeper, Multiaxle B9R VOLVO A/C Semi Sleeper.
Celebrated as the international spice trade centre, located at distance of 70 kms from Trivandrum, Kollam is popularly called the gateway to the backwaters in Kerala. Wide spread network of roads makes bus route the most preferred way of reaching the destination. Kollam bus tickets can be booked very conveniently on Kollam bus booking link of Make My trip. The destination is also accessible by means of water and railways. Kollam is a favourite tourist hangout owing to its breath taking picturesque and the gleaming waters of Ashtamudi lake. The place has a lot to offer in terms of its magnificent beaches, temples, and other monuments. It has also been an important port at Malabar in the times bygone era. Apart from the buses by Kerala State Road Transport Corporation buses by various private operators like Eagle Travels, A P Tourism, Yatra Travels, Diwakar travels, Shatabdi travels, Bharti travels, National travelsArc travels, Sona travels Sharma travels and many more ply tourists from various destinations across Kerala and adjoining states. Kollam bus tickets booking helps one choose among coaches like Sleeper, Volvo AC, AC Sleeper Seater, Tata Globus, Non AC Seater and Sleeper Seater. Kollam online bus tickets can be booked by filling in the date of travel, selecting the bus provider, providing the address and details pertaining to the credit card or bank account with utmost ease. Regular buses from Coimbatore, Thrissur, Mangalore, Hyderabad, Trivandrum, Ernakulam, Clicut, and Kozhikode to Kollam district are available which transport people to Punaloor and Kollam bus stations. All the relevant information about this splendid destination just a click away and logging on to Make Mytrip.com will facilitate you reach this “God’s own country”.
... + More