The hotel is old and in a place 11 KM away from Shimla, called Dhalli. The bathroom/toilet's ventilator outlet is toward the corridor/passage, thus filling it with foul smell. Hotel rooms are too small. Furnitures are dirty and old. Towels are not properly cleaned. The rags and bed covers are filthy. Only +ve is the stuffs are very cooperating.
Submitted by Happy Ghosh
Best located hotel in Shimla with good courtesy for guest. Thanks
Submitted by Krishna Rathore
Hotel Woodpark is a small and nice Hotel, being its location in Dhalli (10 km away from main Shimla, those having own conveyance should opt for this hotel. It is always better to speak to hotel manager / staff before proceeding for your bookings; it will give you a good understanding about exact location and other facilities. And please book for deluxe room because these are valley facing rooms.
Submitted by Hitender Trehan
Good Hotel, excellent breakfast & food.
Submitted by Gagan Basrai
Worst hotel of Shimla which is actually 17km away from Shimla.
Submitted by Dev Ratan
The service was impeccable, from my check in to the check-out . There was no shortage of genuine smiles, and all staff were very polite and honest.
Submitted by Deepash Joshi
Small room with no standard window. Poor room service. Don't provide mineral water and news paper. very costly food. and the manager of woodpark is pathetic. he always tries to cheat people. offer very high priced taxi service. he didnt give the hotel bill also.
Submitted by Bharat Bhushan
First the good things:
1. Excellent Location - Outside the city. As the name suggest... it was truly in park of woods.
2. Awesome View - the best view from the hotel one can get. .
3. Manager was good.
Bad things and there were few many:
1. Hotel Room - The room which was shown in the pictures was completely different. In pictures it was shown with balcony's but there were no balcony in our rooms. When inquired i was told that u had booked for Deluxe room and they had balcony in Standard rooms. cant understand why standard rooms have balcony and not the deluxe room
2. Hygine - The rooms were filled with mosquitoes. Bathroom was unclean. The Cable TV had just few channels which one could view rest of them had bad reception.
The milk was served in unhygienic kettles.
3. Intercom Did not worked - How can u expect a guest to climb up 3 floors to order for room service
4. Price - Its simply not worth the price it charges. Food was really expensive a glass of milk costing 50 bucks.
Submitted by Sanjay Ravi
Very excellent location
Submitted by Shui Miao
It is a true value for money hotel. The location is fantastic, specially the small uphill drive from the main road to the hotel, reminds me of a good treaking ride. Being slightly away from shimla on way to kufri it is a location of complete calm and silence.
Submitted by Shailendra
WoodPark Hotel , Shimla - Photos and Videos | Pictures and Images of WoodPark Hotel , Shimla - MakeMyTrip India
WoodPark Hotel, Shimla
WoodPark Hotel, Shimla detail
See it before you book it. Check out the Photos and Videos of WoodPark Hotel , Shimla at MakeMyTrip. We provide complete details along with images, and videos of WoodPark Hotel , Shimla