Good rooms and very good food and a very courteous staff.
Submitted by Rakesh Kumar Gupta
Food wasnt up to the mark ,absolutely average.
Submitted by P K Chattopadhyay
Awful experience with so many cockroaches flying and running in the room at night my daughter was so frightened she could not even sleep properly. The over night stay was also not very good because since 5.30 pm when the boat stopped, till morning it was very boring and absolute waste of time, energy and money. The initial start of journey in the backwaters and the food served was very good.
Submitted by Indroneel Mukerji
You have choosan very low cost boat, thats why facilities and cleniness are not there.
Submitted by Mr. Pradeep Khater
We witnessed the most interesting and enjoyable ride.
Submitted by Santosh Kumar Medijala
The parking of the boat in the night.
Submitted by Jayanth Kumar Ik
Listing few issues:
1. A/C can be turned on only from 9 pm to 6 am and rest of the time use fan, which does not provide any respite in hot and humid weather.
2. Though bedroom and bathroon were clean (average) but all the rooms (including outside sitting area/dinner area) is filled with lizards.
3. There was no DTH connection to TV.
4. DVD Player was broken and available DVDs were either Tamil or Malayalam movies.
5. The place where house boat was parked in the night was stinking and with no privacy. People staying around the area were either staring or peeping in the house boat.
6. Food was average and had to buy our own fish for dinner at a high price.
7. No refrigerator on the house boat.
Submitted by Vijay Chimalgi
The house boat is a good experience. Staff is extremely good, the food was awesome. post 5 PM loads of mosquitoes and nothing much to do. So plan for cards, board games, etc for entertainment. AC is switched on at 9 PM, so be ready for sweat and insects while you are sitting on the deck.
Submitted by Bhaskar Shrotriya
Ok hotel to stay in Allepey.
Submitted by Deepak Shah
House boat is not cleanliness and cook was also not clean we have seen other boat house near to this it was very good better search for other boat house for future bookings.
Submitted by C V Venugopal
Food quality is very bad. If you are in luxurious houseboat and you will get low quality food. It will upset the mood.
Submitted by Hemanth Patil
The best thing to do is get off and explore the smaller channels in a slimline row boat. Much more peaceful and you feel much closer to the real Kerala backwaters experience.
Submitted by James Ogilvy
Overall experience was nice, But No Air conditioned room for 24 hrs. They switched it only in the night 8 pm to 7 pm. Food was excellent and awesome.
Submitted by Shuaib Ahmad
pathetic food..only 4 hours cruise.certainly not worth it paying 14400 rupees paying for one night..i will never recommend any one to go on meridien house boat.
Submitted by Santosh Mandrekar
Meridien House Boat , Allepey - Photos and Videos | Pictures and Images of Meridien House Boat , Allepey - MakeMyTrip India
Meridien House Boat, Allepey
Meridien House Boat, Allepey detail
See it before you book it. Check out the Photos and Videos of Meridien House Boat , Allepey at MakeMyTrip. We provide complete details along with images, and videos of Meridien House Boat , Allepey