Singapore is a prosperous and dynamic city with multi-cultural diversity. With Singapore tour you can come across some exciting wildlife destinations, amazing shopping locales and the world's best beaches. Whether you are on a vacation with family or you have come on a honeymoon trip, this is a right place for you. Today, it offers the fun and conveniences of a modern city life.
The major attractions of Singapore are as follows:
Little India: Little India is an ethnic neighborhood found in Singapore that has Tamil cultural elements and aspects of other cultures.
China Town: Singapore Chinatown is the sightseeing focus of the city, home to traditional shop houses, temples and cultural heritage. The uplifting and often moving history of China town is displayed at the Heritage Center, and you’ll find several large shopping malls here, including the People’s Park.
Jurong Bird Park: Considered a bird watchers paradise, Jurong Bird Park in Singapore is the world's largest. It is located on the western side of Singapore Island. Get around the park by elevated monorail or stroll along leafy landscaped walkways.
Night Safari: Singapore Zoo Night Safari, Winner of the Singapore Tourism Awards Best Leisure Attraction Experience, is the world's first tour of its kind Botanic Gardens: This garden is located in the middle of town. This small forest is right next to Gleneagles hospital. It has a fairly complete collection of plants.
Buddha Tooth Relic Temple: While the temple exhibits Tang Dynasty architectural elements, it was actually built in 2007. In just a few short years, it has become a major landmark in Chinatown and a popular destination for both tourists and worshipers
Either you are young or old; you will thoroughly enjoy the many wonderful Singapore experiences.
Nightlife: This city is known for its cosmopolitan atmosphere and vibrant nightlife. People also visit here to entertain & enjoy excellent shopping.
Water Activities: There is water around Singapore and many reservoirs in Singapore which offers plenty of adventure activities to enjoy water sports like dragon boating, scuba diving, kayaking, power boating, sailing and windsurfing.
Singapore Duck Tour: See Singapore’s classic sights in an unconventional way with a one-hour duck tour!
Hotels in Singapore
Singapore is a mix of urban bustle and rural charm. Indeed, if you're out to shop, then are some excellent hotels in Singapore where you can find accommodation just outside the famous Orchard Road shopping strip. Depending on your budget, you can easily find a hotel of deluxe or budget range.
Singapore tour is really a smart experience but there are certain things to care during the journey, which are as follows:
1. Pay close attention to your personal security and monitor the media for information about possible new safety or security risks. Petty crime such as pick-pocketing and street theft occurs at the airport, tourist destinations, and hotels and on public transport. So be careful about it.
2. Penalties for drug offences in Singapore are severe and include the death penalty.
3. Your passport is a valuable document that is attractive to criminals who may try to use your identity to commit crimes. It should always be kept in a safe place.
4. Tobacco is heavily taxed, and you are not allowed to bring more than one opened pack (not carton, but a single pack!) of cigarettes into the country
5. Begging is illegal in Singapore, but you'll occasionally see beggars on the streets. Most are not Singaporean — even the "monks" & "nuns" dressed in robes, who occasionally pester tourists for donations, are usually bogus.