Bali is a tropical island of Indonesia & a paradise for all romantics. The exotic location, the pleasant weather and the natural beauty of the Bali makes it one of the best places on earth. Known as one of the best surfing lands of the world it is a paradise for all adventure lovers. It is the most enchanting island with an exotic view of the magnificent beauty of nature & various tourists’ attractions.
Major attractions of Bali are as follows:
• Neka Art Museum: Established in 1982 and named after the Balinese teacher and owner Suteja Neka, who collected paintings for years.
• Gitgit waterfalls: It is located about 10 Km from Singaraja Town or about 70 Km from Denpasar in the north of Bali
• Bali Safari & Marine Park: The Bali Safari and Marine Park was established by Taman Safari Indonesia, the facility is spread over 40 hectares.
• Bali Botanical Garden: Established in 1959 it's a rambling 120 hectares located high on the slopes of Tree Mountain with a massive collection of trees, a rich fluttering bird life and five hundred species of exotic orchids!
• The Tanah Lot Temple: Tanah Lot is one of Bali’s most important temples, famed for its unique offshore setting and sunset backdrops. An ancient Hindu shrine perched on top of an outcrop amidst constantly crashing waves.
Must Do: Bali offers travelers of all ages numerous and various leisure activities to enjoy in this paradise island.
Snorkeling: Snorkeling is a great adventure and anyone can do it, even safe activity for children. Snorkeling can be enjoyed anywhere there's scuba diving.
Water Rafting: It is a kind of an adventure but it's 100% safe and can be joined by everyone from 6 to 65 years old.
Bali Horse Riding: The exciting experience to ride a horse in Bali while enjoy a peaceful ride along the beach to get a unique experience in the paradise island.
Hotels in Bali
Being a popular tourist destination, Bali welcomes a constant stream of travelers every day from all parts of the world. There are many different types of hotels in Bali, ranging from as low as $55 to $300 per night to suit your budget and expectations. To cater to the needs of all travelers, all the Bali hotels offer a wide range of facilities to all its guests. The Bali hotels are the best places to experience true Balinese hospitality.
Since Bali is a beautiful place and every year a lot of people visit here. There are certain things which are important during the tour are as follows:
1. Trust only money changers that have been recognized by Bank Indonesia.
2. Look for the red flags. When the local authorities raise these red flags on a beach, do not attempt to swim there, unless you want to end your Bali vacation by being swept out to sea.
3. Drink a lot of water to avoid getting heatstroke.
4. Don’t smoke in public areas. Smoking is now forbidden in most public areas, including restaurants, hotels, temples, and tourist attractions.