You are here
Country Fact Finder
Find details and information on the country you are visiting. From Currency to Climate and Area to Airports, get the facts before you travel.
- Western Europe
- IST (-) 4 1/2 hrs
- Danish, Faroese, Greenlandic (an Inuit dialect), German (small minority) note: English is the predominant second language.
- 43,094 sq kms.
- 5,556,452 (July 2013 est.)
- National Day:
- 16 Apr (Birthday of the Queen)
- Danish Krone (DKK) 1 = INR 10.88.
- Summer extends from June to August. Winter is from December to March, wet with long periods of frost. February is the coldest month. Spring and autumn are generally mild.
- International Airports:
Kastrup (CPH) (Copenhagen)
Tirstrup (AAR) (Arhus)
Disclaimer:These visa rules are only indicative & are updated on best effort basis. Please refer to the respective country's official website to know the complete and accurate requirements.