Places to Visit in Muscat, Sightseeing in Muscat, Attractions in Muscat - MakeMyTrip
Places To Visit in Muscat
Muscat has many tourist places to visit, there are very nice sightseeing, attractions in Muscat which are must see in Muscat. Details on Muscat city and tourist places.
The Best of Hong Kong Mac..
Luxury Holiday Deals
- Langkawi, Kuala Lumpur & Genting - A Perfect Family Vacation @ Rs.49,900/-
- Indulgence in Bali @ Rs.39,100/-
- Jewels Of Bali Ubud and Kuta @ Rs.42,800/-
- Best Seller Dubai with Trio Pack Land Only @ Rs.31,990/-
- Scenic Splendor New Zealand joining direct @ Rs.91,900/-
- Krabi, Phuket & Bangkok (Flexible) @ Rs.48,557/-
- Magical Thailand - Pattaya & Bangkok (Flexible) @ Rs.33,928/-
- Beautiful Thailand - Pattaya & Bangkok (Flexible) @ Rs.32,178/-
- Colombo and Bentota Sri lanka Classic @ Rs.33,019/-
- Seoul Holiday - 3 N Stay with Flights @ Rs.46,928/-
Places To Visit in Muscat
Muscat is the capital and the largest city in the Middle Eastern nation of Oman. Owing to its natural beauty and a glorious past, there are lots of places to visit in Muscat. The Oman capital is a port city and boasts of several waterfront attractions and beautiful beaches. Tourists can spend a peaceful and relaxing time at popular beaches like the Marjan Beach, the Bandi Al Jissah Beach and the Qurum Beach. The Marjan Beach has several good restaurants near it, which serve tasty cuisines to visitors. Bandi Al Jissah Beach is very crowded and is generally visited by families looking for an evening stroll. Tourists looking for a peaceful atmosphere should visit the Qurum beach, which is known for its scenic setting and surrounding greenery. With such immense beauty, these beaches are the best places to visit in Muscat. Travellers looking to see some historical landmarks can go to the Al Jalali and Al Mirani forts. These forts were built in 1520 as prisons, but now they have been transformed into museums by the authorities. A religious attraction in the Oman capital is the Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque. This is the third largest mosque in the entire world, and is famed for its chandeliers, lush carpets and marble panels. If visitors intend to see an interesting tourist attraction, they can go to the Bait az-Zubair Museum. This museum is a great place to see objects associated with the history of the country. Other places to visit in Muscat include the Qasr Al Alam Royal Palace, the Mutrah Fort, the Nakhal Fort and the Qurum National Park.Muscat has many tourist places to visit, there are very nice sightseeing, attractions in Muscat which are must see in Muscat. Details on Muscat city and tourist places.