Weekend Getaways From Kolkata, Weekend Getaways Near / Around Kolkata - MakeMyTrip
Weekend Getaways Kolkata
There are numerous vacation spots around Kolkata.
Bhutan, Land of Gross Nat..
Luxury Holiday Deals
- Kolkata Holiday - 2 Nights Hotel Stay @ Rs.2,333/-
- KOLKATA Holiday ( 1 Night Hotel Stay ) @ Rs.1,666/-
- KOLKATA Holiday ( 2 Nights Stay with Flights ) @ Rs.11,999/-
- KOLKATA Holiday ( 3 Nights Hotel Stay ) @ Rs.2,999/-
- KOLKATA Holiday ( 2 Nights Hotel Stay ) @ Rs.2,333/-
- Bhutan, Land of Gross National Happiness - Rest of India @ Rs.48,999/-
- Exotic Andamans with Neil Stay - 1 Night Stay in Kolkata @ Rs.48,999/-
- Exotic Andamans with Neil Excursion- 1 Night Stay in Kolkata @ Rs.46,999/-
- MUSSOORIE Holiday ( 1 Night Hotel Stay ) @ Rs.1,377/-
- Taj Odyssey - Land only @ Rs.11,999/-
Weekend Getaways Kolkata, Weekend Destinations
Diamond Harbour: It is 51 Kms from Kolkata, a shore resort. Take a boat or bus to Sagar Island. The island is viewed as the point where the Ganges meets the sea. Consistently throughout Makar Sankranti, a huge number of individuals come here for a plunge in the waters and a visit to the Kapil Muni Temple. The celebration held at this point is known as the Gangasagar Mela. Digha: Around 185 kms from Kolkata, is additionally a famous beach resort. 8 km from here, crosswise over in the state of Orissa is the Chandeshwar Siva Temple. Digha: Around 185 kms from Kolkata, is additionally a famous beach resort. 8 km from here, crosswise over in the state of Orissa is the Chandeshwar Siva Temple. Chandanagar-It is 39 km from Kolkata, is one of the French enclaves in India. It was at last given over to India in 1951. It has run down structures of the French time. Nabadwip: 114 km from Kolkata is an antiquated focus of the Sanskrit society. Mayapur over the stream from Nabadwip has an ISKCON sanctuary. Bishnupur: It is 152 km far from Kolkata was the capital of the Malla lords and is acclaimed for the terracotta temples, classical music and Bankura earthenware. It is likewise acclaimed for the Jhapan celebration held in mid-August which is worship to Goddess Manasa. An extraordinary snake show is held here and the town is thronged with snake charmers.Shantiniketan: It is 213 kms away from Kolkata. Rabindranath Tagore's idea of nature being helpful for learning is maintained even today and classes are still held under shady trees. Wonderful frescos, wall paintings and works of art embellish the dividers and the facilities of the Vishwa Bharti University.Jaldapara Sanctuary: Home to one horned rhinos, Royal Bengal tigers, birds and so on. Fly or take a train from Kolkata to Bagdogra and take a transport or taxi to the Sanctuary. One must visit between the months of October and May.Weekend Getaways from Kolkata- Book Weekend Getaways near Kolkata, Places to Visit near Kolkata at MakeMyTrip. Choose Popular Weekend Getaway Tourist Places near Kolkata at Lowest Price.