Uttarakhand - Information About Uttarakhand Tourist Places, Attractions in Uttarakhand - MakeMyTrip.com
Uttarakhand Guide, India
Uttarakhand is the place that is known for its dense forests, ice covered land, clean rivers and mountains, wonderful hill stations; an area which has been known as 'Dev Bhoomi.' Two adjoining ranges - Garhwali and Kumaon - include Uttaranchal, and right over this stretch are many Temples, holy places, and ashrams. Hindus believe that these hills are the house of the divine beings, and that visits to the religious places here will bring salvation.
Uttarakhand Delight - Nai..
Luxury Holiday Packages
- Uttarakhand Delight - Nainital, Corbett and Mussoorie @ Rs.27,299/-
- Uttarakhand Delight - Nainital and Corbett @ Rs.18,999/-
- Uttarakhand Delight - Mussoorie and Corbett @ Rs.18,999/-
- CORBETT Holiday ( 2 Nights Hotel Stay ) @ Rs.968/-
- Corbett Holiday ( 1 Night Hotel Stay ) @ Rs.509/-
- CORBETT Holiday ( 3 Nights Hotel Stay ) @ Rs.1,427/-
- HARIDWAR Holiday ( 1 Night Hotel Stay ) @ Rs.265/-
- HARIDWAR Holiday ( 2 Nights Hotel Stay ) @ Rs.479/-
- HARIDWAR Holiday ( 3 Nights Hotel Stay ) @ Rs.694/-
- MUSSOORIE Holiday ( 4 Nights Hotel Stay ) @ Rs.1,271/-
Uttarakhand Overview, India
Also for people who are not into religion, in this perfect state of Uttarakhand there are mountains to climb, streams, deodar woods to explore and trekking routes. Go up to modest towns in Uttarakhand concealed away in foggy hills, wend your route through a rhododendron woods covered with red blooms, or simply sit under a tree and watch the sun go down in a blast of colour.Uttarakhand - Read about Uttarakhand, Places to visit, Nightlife, Attractions in Uttarakhand. Explore Restaurants, Shopping centres and tourist places in Uttarakhand at MakeMyTrip.com.