Me and my family had made our first trip with Make My Trip. I would say it was one of the most memorable and enjoyable trip.
I would want to thank the trip leader Sandeep for his commitment to make sure everything went well.
As a feedback i have few things that i would want to inform.
1. Sandeep is extremely energetic and that keeps all going even during a travel intensive trip like this.
2. We were greeted on time at Delhi airport on time and at every junction of travel we were well informed about our schedules.
3. Sandeep made sure that all our accommodations are comfortable. Even though there were challenges faced by Sandeep in Manali due to the mismanagement by the hotel, sandeep made sure that things went smooth for all tourists.
4. We were informed by sandeep on all do's and donts. Also being a tour guide his involvement in various activities and availability makes lot of difference and that helped.
5. There were regular stoppages and sandeep made sure that all of us are made comfortable.
6. All locations where we stopped for lunch were as per Make My Trip guidelines and we had no issues.
Areas of improvement:
Need to provide more inputs feedback about the locations that we are visiting during briefing sessions and while traveling to the destinations. Some knowledge of the geography and history of the destination would help the tourist to connect better. Though there were enough information on approaching, i would suggest it to be more proactive.
Overall Sandeeps' involvement in the trip and his role is highly commendable and much appreciated.
I look forward for another trip with Make My Trip if possible with sandeep as the guide.
I had a good trip. Thanks for all the help and support during my stay. In case I can give you an E-card or so to appreciate you on Make My Trip.
JJ resort was the best stay amongst the 3.
Food was very good in all. Also, behavior of staff was good in all 3. Also, the view was pretty good. However, I liked JJ resort the most as everything was just perfect.
For someone who wants to beat away the boredom there exist many fun things to do in Shimla. By dint of myriads of shallow streams abounding in the place, one can go fishing. Fishing is very enjoyable and makes the perfect recreation activity. The vacillating hills and mountains of Shimla offer you an exuberant trek in your kitty. There exist special trekking centers that help one get well-versed with the art. From Shimla to Banjar and on the way it passes Luhri, Ani, Khanag, Jalori Pass and Jibhit, is one way to make your trek exciting; another one is to begin from Shimla and through Narkanda, Khandrala, Sungri, Devidhar and Rohru before returning back to Shimla again. Things to do in Shimla is nothing trying out the adventure of skiing. It is during the months of winter season that the wonderland land lets you enjoy the fun of skiing. Kufri, Mashobra and Narkanda are a few of the places where one can enjoy skiing. The largest ice-skating ring is here in Shimla; no doubt the place does offer to let you slurp in the pleasure of ice-skating. Naldhera Golf Course, the oldest Golf course makes for an ideal location as a lush green expanse lets you resort to the art of golfing.Information about Things to do in Shimla like Shopping, Nightlife in Shimla, Activities to do in Shimla. Traveller reviews and photos, feedback for Shimla attractions.