Manali Family Packages | Book Family Packages for Manali | Family Packages Manali - MakeMyTrip.com
Manali Family Packages
Manali Family Packages - Get discount on Family packages for Manali Tours & travel packages at MakeMyTrip.We offer customized Manali Tour & Family Packages. Plan a travel to Manali and its various tourist attractions with Manali Family packages. Explore exciting Manali Tourism with cheap vacation packages.
Manali By Volvo
Luxury Manali Holiday Packages Deals
- Spa-tacular Getaway at Moksha Himalaya Spa Resort @ Rs.24,999/-
- Appealing Kerala With Private Vehicle (Land Only) @ Rs.14,999/-
- Goa - Best Hotel Deals - 3 nights North Goa (Land Only) @ Rs.6,999/-
- Goa - Best Hotel Deals - 5 nights North Goa (Land Only) @ Rs.7,999/-
- Bhutan, Land of Gross National Happiness - Winter Special @ Rs.31,999/-
- Colors of Mysore, Coorg & Ooty @ Rs.20,999/-
- Exotic Andamans with Neil Excursion- 1 Night Stay in Kolkata @ Rs.46,999/-
- Mystical Rajasthan with Flights @ Rs.17,999/-
- Green Galore - Kerala 6 Nights @ Rs.62,999/-
- Amazing Gujarat - Land only @ Rs.27,999/-
Customer Travel Reviews
Kind Response By GEETA RANI
Great Services By SARAVANAN M N
Nice Feedback for Manali Trip By VIDHUSH GUPTA
Thanks for planning our trip to Manali. It was a comfortable stay and well planned too. It was a wonderful experience for both of us. I appreciate your approach towards your business, organization and client.
Thanks once again and We shall again contact you for upcoming holidays in our life.
Packages For Manali Family - Manali Attractions / Activities / Sightseeing Places
A popular hill station of Himachal Pradesh, Manali draws family vacationers from all over the country and abroad as well. Located in Himachal Pradesh, Manali offers plenty of sightseeing and leisure options. Manali tours offer you an excellent opportunity to indulge in a variety of adventure activities with family members. Rock climbing, river rafting, boating and trekking are some of the adventure spots that you can try during Manali vacations. Also take leisurely walks with family members across the town and cover major spots. The Buddhist monasteries are one of the major attractions of the city and covered in all Manali holiday packages. While on Manali trip with family visit Hidimba Temple. During Manali holidays, visit the markets of the town with family members and do extensive shopping. Along with traditional handicrafts and jewelleries, woollen garments and shawls, you can buy a range of items for the entire family. While on a family holiday in Manali, pay a visit to Old Manali, which is approximately 3 km away and known for its orchards and old guesthouses. Many Manali tour packages cover nearby attractions like Vashisht Hot Water Springs (3 km), Solang Valley (13 km) and Rahala Waterfalls (16 km). Rohtang Pass (3,979 m) is another popular spots close to Manali.