kashmir Tourism, Tourist Places kashmir, kashmir Tourism Packages
kashmir Tourism Overview
Jammu and Kashmir the golden crown of Indian sub-continent is one of the most appealing states of country. The state is divided into two parts- the valley of Kashmir and the plains of Jammu. The beautiful land is nestled amid the foothills of magnificient snow capped Himalayas, karakoram, Ladakh, Hindukush and Pir Panjal mountain ranges. It is situated mostly in the Himalayan mountains. The state shares its borders with Himachal Pradesh and Punjab. While Kashmir valley is renowned for its beautiful sightseeing attractions like mountainous landscape where as Jammu shrines as one of the major pilgrimage of India...[+] More
Charismatic Kashmir with ..
Best Luxury Holiday Deals
- Best of Kashmir Bonanza @ Rs.20,160/-
- Discover Kashmir 6 Nights 7 Days @ Rs.28,106/-
- Glorious Kashmir - Srinagar Gulmarg Pahalgam 5 Nights 6 Days @ Rs.26,652/-
- Best of Kashmir 4 Nights 5 Days - Customize @ Rs.20,160/-
- Adorable Kashmir 5 Nights 6 Days-Customize @ Rs.23,475/-
- Kashmir Magical 5 Nights 6 Days -Customize @ Rs.23,974/-
- Captivating Kashmir 5 Nights 6 Days - customize @ Rs.24,936/-
- A Paradise Called Kashmir 3 Nights 4 Days @ Rs.15,549/-
- Jalandhar Holiday - 1 Night Hotel Stay @ Rs.781/-
- PUNE Holiday ( 2 Nights Hotel Stay ) @ Rs.1,090/-
kashmir Tourism Packages
kashmir is also considered as the Paradise on the Earth. This state has been blessed with amazing natural beauty. People who come here are amazed to see the abundance of attractive natural landscape all around them. There is a lot to see here, thus Kashmir tourism packages must be chosen accordingly.
With Jammu and Kashmir tourism the state has become an awe-inspiring holiday destination where one can indulge into winter adventure sports and natures laps. The sloping meadows, rugged terrains, stupendous mountains and snobbish hills are good take off point for trekking, rock climbing and camping activities. Tourism in Jammu and Kashmir is known for its extravagant hospitality which offers unforgettable memories to the travllers. The tour packages understand that every travller is different hence offer them tailor made packages as per their requirement and need.
# Shrinagar- This city offers a large number of attractions for the tourists and the major attraction is the famous Dal Lake. Living in the houseboats and enjoy the nature’s bounties all around is a magnificent attraction for many tourists. There are many gardens like the Mughal Gardens, Nishat Bagh and many more to enjoy.
# Gulmarg- The people who love to ski must visit Gulmarg as during winters, there is sufficient snow for skiing activities.
# Other popular places- Vaishno Devi, Leh and Ladakh, Patnitop, Pahalgam, Zanskar, Kargil and many more.
All these tourist places Kashmir offers a unique experience.
Though, an all season destination, the best time to visit this state is between March and October as during this time, the climate is pleasant.
How to Reach
- By Air- Srinagar Airport offers daily flights to and fro from various major cities of the country. It is located just fourteen kms away from the main city.
- By Road- Several state transport buses (SRTC) are available but private taxis or self drive is also common.
- By Rail- There is an excellent network of railways with the nearest railhead at Jammu Tawi. The rest of the Indian cities are well connected with Kashmir’s various cities.
Kashmir is famous for its saffron, warm phirans and various spices.
Makemytrip.com, one of the leading tour operators in India specializes in Jammu and Kashmir tourism packages to offer perfect stay to the travllers. Right from lodging, sightseeing, transfers and food all your requirements are taken care by the tour packages of Jammu and Kashmir tourism. So what are you waiting come and explore this incredible state of the country by availing Tourism of Jammu and Kashmir as we offer you a chance to explore countryâ€™s many historical monuments, pilgrims and legacies along with the mesmerizing beauty of nature. So this summer pack your bags and get ready to explore this beautiful state, with your family- friends and create memories that you can cherish throughout your lifetime.kashmir Tourism - Information about tourist places in kashmir, events & activities, map, attractions in kashmir. Book kashmir tourism packages at MakeMyTrip.com