How to Reach Coorg by Flight, Train, Bus, Air, Timing and Schedule
Luxury Holiday Deals
- Delightful Coorg at Orange County Luxury Resort @ Rs.34,999/-
- A Romantic Encounter at Orange County Resorts @ Rs.92,999/-
- Relax & Rejuvenate at Orange County Resort in Coorg & Kabini @ Rs.73,999/-
- A Luxury Stay at Orange County Resort Coorg @ Rs.49,999/-
- Majestic South with Coorg, Ooty and Kodaikanal @ Rs.45,711/-
- COORG Holiday ( 2 Nights Hotel Stay ) @ Rs.3,178/-
- COORG Holiday ( 3 Nights Hotel Stay ) @ Rs.3,929/-
- Colors of Mysore, Coorg & Ooty @ Rs.20,999/-
- Hills of Southern India @ Rs.17,999/-
- Breathtaking South - Coorg, Ooty & Mysore 6 Nights 7 days @ Rs.40,674/-
Coorg, the incredible land of the Kodavas, is located over and above the Sahyadri Mountain range. Coorg, also known as the Scotland of India has got various medium of transportation facilities. There is no airport in Coorg. However, the nearest airport is Mangalore, located at a distance of 135 km. There is no problem regarding how to reach Coorg. There are flights from Mangalore for Bangalore which provide various national and international carriers for further travel. Cabs or buses are available from the airport for long journey to Coorg. Coorg is not directly connected by railway to any other place. Mysore, Mangalore and Hassan are some the nearest railway station from where cabs and bus services are available for Coorg. There are various state owned bus services that run for multiple destinations from the main town of Kodagu. Some of the private bus operators are also available that provides the bus services to Coorg. The region is well connected by bus services to Mysore, Bangalore, Mangalore and Hassan. It is only 3 hours by road from Mysore, six hours from Bangalore, four hours from Mangalore and three and a half hours from Hassan. Coorg, a beautiful place leaves no reason for people to rethink for touring on the point of how to reach Coorg.
How to Reach Coorg
The nearest airport is Mangalore, about 160 kilometres. Nearest International aiport is Bangalore, about 265 kilometres away.
Nearest railheads are Mangalore, Mysore, Hassan and Thalasserry. Mangalore is the main railway station close to Coorg, which is further connected to rest of the India.
Coorg is well-connected by road to other cities of Karnataka. K.S.R.T.C runs regular buses to Coorg from cities like Bangalore, Mysore, and Mangalore.Find detailed information about how to reach Coorg by Train, Bus, air, flight timing and schedule. Read reviews, details to know how to reach Coorg & get information about Coorg.