Gujarat Tourism, Tourist Places Gujarat, Gujarat Tourism Packages
Gujarat Tourism Overview
Gujarat is one of the spectacular states, situated in the west of Indian subcontinent. The state is blessed with uncountable an attraction which shows a perfect amalgamation of culture, tradition and heritage. This land of romance, charisma, mysticism, vibrant colors and infinite natural beauty will never disappoint you on your trip. With the increasing popularity of Gujrat tourism the state has become a major tourist hub of the nation.
Uttarakhand Delight - Mus..
Best Luxury Holiday Deals
- Diu Holiday - 4 Nights Hotel Stay @ Rs.5,183/-
- Diu Holiday - 2 Nights Hotel Stay @ Rs.2,617/-
- Diu Holiday - 3 Nights Hotel Stay @ Rs.3,900/-
- DIU Beaches Blessings - 3 Nights 4 Days @ Rs.31,667/-
- Wildlife & Beach Tour Of Gujarat @ Rs.29,999/-
- Amazing Gujarat - Land only @ Rs.27,999/-
- Uttarakhand Delight - Nainital, Corbett and Mussoorie @ Rs.27,299/-
- Beautiful Rajasthan @ Rs.25,999/-
- Adorable Kashmir 5 Nights 6 Days-Customize @ Rs.23,061/-
- Colors of Mysore, Coorg & Ooty @ Rs.20,999/-
Gujarat Tourism Packages
Gujarat is one of the most vibrant states of India. It is known for its colors, music, dances and happy people. Located on the Western Coast of the country, this state is known for its temples, vast expanse of Kutch area and architectural splendours. Gujarat Tourism is gaining a lot of popularity among national and international tourists.
Dwarkanath Temple- Located in Dwarka, the holy city of Gujarat, this temple was built by Vajranabha, the grandson of Lord Krishna.
Somnath Temple- This is one of the most popular temples of the country and is located about 80 kms away from Junagarh. This history of this temple can be traced to several centuries back and it has withstood a lot of attacks on its sanctity.
Sabarmati Ashram- This ashram of Mahatma Gandhi also attracts a large number of visitors. This is one of the popular tourist places in Gujarat.
Gujarat is too hot during the summers, thus, the best time to visit this state are the months between October and March. One can choose from among Gujarat Tourism packages and enjoy a great time.
How to Reach
- By Air- Besides Ahmedabad International Airport, Gujarat also has ten domestic airports.
- By Road- Several Gujarat state transport buses are available but private taxis or self drive is also common.
- By Rail- There is an excellent network of railways and rest of the Indian cities are well connected with Gujarat.
Gujarat is known for its colourful culture. Various festivals are celebrated with great pomp and show, especially Navratri or 9 days worship of Goddess Durga.Gujarat Tourism - Information about tourist places in Gujarat, events & activities, map, attractions in Gujarat. Book Gujarat tourism packages at MakeMyTrip.com