3 Nights Penang - Phuket cruise (Sunday Dep)
Departs from: Singapore
Destinations Covered: Penang, Phuket
Departure Dates: 2011/2012
Starting fromRs. 21,000
Cabin TypeIntl Pub. Fare (Rs.)Normal Fare (Rs.)45 Days Saver (Rs.)60 Days Saver (Rs.)Super Peak (Rs.)
AA Executive Suite (Deck 9 & 10)116,40096,30086,700N/A101,100
AB Executive Suite (Deck 10)109,00089,00080,100N/A93,500
AC Junior Suite (Deck 9)97,10078,30070,500N/A82,200
AD Junior Suite (Deck 10)89,10072,20065,000N/A75,800
BA O/View Stateroom wz Balcony (Deck 11)55,10051,90044,10038,90054,500
BB O/View Stateroom wz Balcony (Deck 10)52,30049,40042,00037,10051,900
BC O/View Stateroom wz Balcony (Deck 9)49,40046,80039,800N/A49,100
CA O/View Stateroom wz Window (Deck 8 & 9)42,00035,20029,90026,40037,000
CB O/View Stateroom wz Window (Deck 6)39,20033,90028,80025,40035,600
CC O/View Stateroom wz Window (Deck 5)37,00032,90028,000N/A34,500
CD O/View Stateroom wz Porthole (Deck 5 & 6)34,70031,50026,800N/A33,100
DA Inside Stateroom (Deck 10 & 11)33,00029,20024,80021,90030,700
DB Inside Stateroom (Deck 8 & 9)31,20028,00023,80021,00029,400
DC Inside Stateroom (Deck 6)30,10027,40023,300N/A28,800
DD Inside Stateroom (Deck 5)29,50026,30022,400N/A27,600
3rd/4th pax (AC - BC)26,70023,30019,80017,50024,500
3rd/4th pax (CA - DD)22,20019,60016,70014,70020,600
Single Fare150% of the Twin Share Fare
Infant Fare (below 2 years/24 months old)25% of the Twin Share Fare (applicable after 2 full paying paxs)
Dining Credit per cabin (applicable to BC & above)SGD 400SGD 300SGD 100SGD 100
Passenger Handling Charges3,7002,600 1,900
Fuel Surcharge (subject to change) - bookings effective 01 Apr'11 onwards1,500900600
Holiday Surcharge (Only applicable to Peak Sailing)5,0003,0002,000
Super Peak Sailings (with holiday surcharge being imposed)
2N (Wed) SIN-MAL/PKL-SINDec 28, 2011
Super Peak Sailings that are applicable to holiday surcharge:
Christmas & New YearDec 23, 2011 to Jan 01, 2012
The STAR SAVER offer is capacity controlled and subject to availability.
Above rates are based on Twin Sharing per person in Indian Rupees (INR).
The 45-Day & 60-Day Star Saver Fares are applicable only to FIT & Broucher Travellers and are NOT applicable to Super Peak sailings and cannot be combined with any other discount or promotional offer.
60-Day Star Saver Rate is NOT applicable to AA, AB, AC, AD, BC, CC, CD, DC and DD cabin categories.
*** The aforesaid is subject to change without prior notice***
MondayPenang12:0021:00Dec 04, 11 & 18, 25, 2011
TuesdayPhuket08:30(07:30)17:00(16:00)Jan 01, 08, 15, 22 & 29, 2012
WednesdaySingapore19:00--Feb 05, 12, 19 & 26, 2012
Mar 04, 11, 18 & 25, 2012
Visa Requirements- Multiple Entry Singapore
Restaurant and Bars:
- The Taverna (Poolside snack bar)
- Cafe Gelato (Ice-cream, desserts & fresh fruit juices)
- Mediterranean Buffet and Terrace (International buffets)
- Samurai Restaurant (Japanese)
- The Taj (Indian buffets)
- Bellini (Champagne bar)
- Blue Lagoon (Southeast Asian)
- Noble House (Chinese)
- Palazzo (Italian fusion)
- The Pavilion Room (Chinese)
- Bella Vista (International dining)
- Galaxy of the Stars (Dance lounge, live music cocktails, snacks, and afternoon tea)
- The Lido (Show Lounge)
- The Picture House (Cinema & Auditorium)
- Out of Africa (Karaoke Lounge)
- Oasis (Various Games)
- The Mahjong Room (Mahjong Games)
- Celebrity Disco (Discotheque)
Sports & Fitness:
- Amphitheatre (Jumbo chess board, Jumbo checkers and table tennis)
- Universal Gymnasium (Gymnasium)
- Parthenon Pool (Swimming pool, Jacuzzi)
- Aquaswim (Exercise Pool)
- Star Track (Jogging Track)
- Ports O' Call (Onboard Shopping)
- Computer World
- Starlight Video Arcade (Games)
- Oscar's Hair and Beauty Salon
- Library/Writing Room (Book Loans and Reading Room)
- Charlie's Child Care Centre
- Accommodation on Board as per the cabin booked.
- All meals Onboard at the Designated Restaurants.
- All General Entertainment programs Onboard.
- Airfare & Airport taxes
- Visa Fee
- Dining at Alternate Restaurants.
- Midnight entertainment programs to be booked and paid directly.
- Meals Credit facility for lower cabins.
- Optional Land tours
- Liquor, Soft drinks, Room Service, laundry expenses, Phone calls, Beauty treatment and Massage.
- Onboard Shopping
- Medical Services
The Niagara Falls are voluminous waterfalls on the Niagara River, straddling the international border between the Canadian province of Ontario and the U.S. state of New York. The falls are 17 miles (27 km) north-northwest of Buffalo, New York and 75 miles (120 km) south-southeast of Toronto, Ontario, between the twin cities of Niagara Falls, Ontario, and Niagara Falls, New York.