3 Nights Penang Phuket Krabi Cruise Sunday Dep
Departs from: Penang
Destinations Covered: Phuket, Krabi
Departure Dates: 2011
Starting fromRs. 17,900
Cabin TypeIntl Pub. Fare (Rs.)Normal Fare (Rs.)45 Days Saver (Rs.)60 Days Saver (Rs.)
AA Executive Suite (Deck 7)99,60083,00074,700N/A
AB Executive Suite (Deck 6)73,40061,20055100N/A
AC Junior Suite (Deck 8)57,80048,20043,400N/A
AD Junior Suite (Deck 8)46,20038,50034,700N/A
ADB Junior Suite (Deck 8)-Obstructed View42,60035,50032,000N/A
BA Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom (Deck 7 & 8)37,30031,10026,40023,300
BB Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom (Deck 6)35,80029,80025,30022,400
CA Oceanview Stateroom with Window (Deck 6)34,20028,50024,20021,400
CB Oceanview Stateroom with Window (Deck 4)33,70028,10023,90021,100
CC Oceanview Stateroom with Window (Deck 3)33,00027,50023,40020,600
CD Oceanview Stateroom with Porthole (Deck 2)32,20026,80022,800N/A
BAB Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom (Deck 7 & 8)- Obstructed View31,70026,40022,40019,800
CAB Oceanview Stateroom with Window (Deck 7 & 8)- Obstructed View31,20026,00022,10019,500
DA Inside Stateroom (Deck 2, 3, 4 & 6)30,60025,50021,70019,100
DB Inside Stateroom (Deck 3)28,60023,80020,20017,900
DC Inside Stateroom (Deck 2 & 3)26,20021,80018,500NA
Single Fare150% of the Twin Share Fare
Infant Fare (below 2 years/24 months old)25% of the Twin Share Fare (applicable after 2 full paying paxs)
Note: 60-Day StarSaver Rate is NOT applicable to Suites, CD and DC cabin categories.
Itineraries and Sailing Dates
3N (Sun) PEN-HKT-KBV-PEN
Dec 04, 11 & 18, 2011
Peak Sailings (with holiday surcharge being imposed)
3N (Sun) PEN-HKT-KBV-PEN
Dec 25, 2011
Christmas Dec 25, 2011
The 60-Day StarSaver Rate is NOT applicable to Peak sailings.
Above rates are based on Twin sharing per person in Indian Rupess (INR)
**The aforesaid is subject to change without prior notice**
WednesdayPenang10:00--Dec - 04, 11,18 & 25, 2011
Visa Requirements - Double Entry Malaysia and Single Entry Thailand
Restaurant and Bars:
- The Taverna (Poolside snack bar)
- Cafe Gelato (Ice-cream, desserts & fresh fruit juices)
- Mediterranean Buffet and Terrace (International buffets)
- Samurai Restaurant (Japanese)
- The Taj (Indian buffets)
- Bellini (Champagne bar)
- Blue Lagoon (Southeast Asian)
- Noble House (Chinese)
- Palazzo (Italian fusion)
- The Pavilion Room (Chinese)
- Bella Vista (International dining)
- Galaxy of the Stars (Dance lounge, live music cocktails, snacks, and afternoon tea)
- The Lido (Show Lounge)
- The Picture House (Cinema & Auditorium)
- Out of Africa (Karaoke Lounge)
- Oasis (Various Games)
- The Mahjong Room (Mahjong Games)
- Celebrity Disco (Discotheque)
Sports & Fitness:
- Amphitheatre (Jumbo chess board, Jumbo checkers and table tennis)
- Universal Gymnasium (Gymnasium)
- Parthenon Pool (Swimming pool, Jacuzzi)
- Aquaswim (Exercise Pool)
- Star Track (Jogging Track)
- Ports O' Call (Onboard Shopping)
- Computer World
- Starlight Video Arcade (Games)
- Oscar's Hair and Beauty Salon
- Library/Writing Room (Book Loans and Reading Room)
- Charlie's Child Care Centre
- Accommodation on Board as per the cabin booked.
- All meals Onboard at the Designated Restaurants.
- All General Entertainment programs Onboard.
- Airfare & Airport taxes
- Visa Fee
- Dining at Alternate Restaurants.
- Midnight entertainment programs to be booked and paid directly.
- Meals Credit facility for lower cabins.
- Optional Land tours
- Liquor, Soft drinks, Room Service, laundry expenses, Phone calls, Beauty treatment and Massage.
- Onboard Shopping
- Medical Services
The Niagara Falls are voluminous waterfalls on the Niagara River, straddling the international border between the Canadian province of Ontario and the U.S. state of New York. The falls are 17 miles (27 km) north-northwest of Buffalo, New York and 75 miles (120 km) south-southeast of Toronto, Ontario, between the twin cities of Niagara Falls, Ontario, and Niagara Falls, New York.