- Star Cruises (3)
- MSC Cruises (8)
- Carnival Cruises (4)
- Royal Caribbean Cruises (8)
- Princess Cruises (7)
- Norwegian Cruise Line (1)
- AMA Waterways (12)
Departs from: Sydney, Australia
Destinations Covered: Vancouver,Inside Passage ,Juneau, Skagway,Tracy Arm Fjord,Ketchikan & Seattle
Departure Dates: 2012
Cabin TypeIntl Pub. Fare (Rs.)
State room price Suite/Deluxe Toll free (24x7) 1-877-46342-16
State room price BalconyToll free (24x7) 1-877-46342-16
State room price OutsideToll free (24x7) 1-877-46342-16
State room price InteriorToll free (24x7) 1-877-46342-16
DatePorts of CallArvDepActivity
Fri Vancouver, British Columbia -- 4:30 PM Boarding
Sat Inside Passage (Cruising) -- -- Cruising
Sun Juneau, Alaska 11:00 AM 8:00 PM Docked
Mon Skagway, Alaska 7:00 AM 8:30 PM Docked
Tue Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska 7:00 AM 2:00 PM Cruising
Wed Ketchikan, Alaska 8:00 AM 6:00 PM Docked
Thu Cruising -- -- Cruising
Fri Seattle, Washington 7:00 AM -- Departure
Note: Timings in bracket are local time of the port of call
The above information is dynamic at the time of printing and is subject to Royal Caribbean Cruises Terms & Conditions.
Details are subject to changes without prior notice.
Rhapsody of the Seas Specifications
When you're not enjoying the magnificent ocean views, you'll be relaxing in the soothing Day Spa, swimming in one of the two pools, taking a much-needed whirlpool or catching up with friends over your favorite drink in one of our eight lounges.
- Rock-climbing wall
- Outdoor pool
- Six whirlpools
- Indoor/outdoor pool in a Solarium with a sliding roof
- Stunning Centrum, an open atrium featuring shopping and more
- Themed bars and lounges
- Beautiful, airy dining rooms
- Adventure Ocean® youth facilities
- Casino RoyaleSM
- Day Spa and Fitness Center
- Maiden Voyage: May 19, 1997
- Passenger Capacity: 1,958 double occupancy; 2,416 maximum
- Godmother: Bodil Wilhelmsen
- Gross Tonnage: 78,491
- Length: 915'
- Beam: 105.6'
- Draft: 25'
- Cruising Speed: 22 knots
- 1 conference center
- 4 alternate rooms for use as meeting/breakout rooms TV, VCR, overhead projector, slide projector, podium, microphone, video projector, easel and dry-erase board
- Accommodation on Board as per the cabin booked.
- All meals Onboard at the Designated Restaurants.
- All General Entertainment programs Onboard (as specified by the Cruiseline).
- Cruise Taxes, Port Charges & Gratiuties.
- Airfare & Airport taxes
- Visa Fee
- Dining at Alternate Restaurants
- Midnight entertainment programs to be booked and paid directly
- Meals Credit facility for lower cabins
- Optional Land tours
- Liquor, Soft drinks, Room Service, laundry expenses, Phone calls, Beauty treatment and Massage
- Onboard Shopping
- Medical Services
The Niagara Falls are voluminous waterfalls on the Niagara River, straddling the international border between the Canadian province of Ontario and the U.S. state of New York. The falls are 17 miles (27 km) north-northwest of Buffalo, New York and 75 miles (120 km) south-southeast of Toronto, Ontario, between the twin cities of Niagara Falls, Ontario, and Niagara Falls, New York.