- Star Cruises (3)
- MSC Cruises (8)
- Carnival Cruises (4)
- Royal Caribbean Cruises (8)
- Princess Cruises (7)
- Norwegian Cruise Line (1)
- AMA Waterways (12)
Departs from: Port Canaveral, Florida
Destinations Covered: Port Canaveral, Florida; Nassau, Bahamas; CocoCay, Bahamas; Port Canaveral, Florida
Departure Dates: 2012
Starting fromRs. 10,868
Cabin TypeIntl Pub. Fare (Rs.)
State room price Suite/Deluxe Toll free(24x7) 1-877-46342-16
State room price OutsideToll free(24x7) 1-877-46342-16
State room price InteriorToll free (24x7) 1-877-46342-16
Day 1 Port Canaveral, Florida --- 4:30 PM
Day 2 Nassau, Bahamas 12:00 PM 11:59 PM Docked
Day 3 CocoCay, Bahamas 8:00 AM 5:00 PM Tendered
Day 4 Port Canaveral, Florida 7:00 AM --
Note: Timings in bracket are local time of the port of call
The above information is dynamic at the time of printing and is subject to Royal Caribbean Cruises Terms & Conditions.
Details are subject to changes without prior notice.
Monarch of the Seas Specifications
In addition to the spectacular on-shore excitement, you'll enjoy Monarch's state-of-the-art features, like the new, oversized spa and fitness center, specialty Asian-fusion cuisine at Jade, a make-your-own pizzeria, and, of course, Royal Caribbean's signature rock-climbing wall.
- Rock-climbing wall
- Jade sushi bar and Asian-fusion restaurant
- Sorrento's Pizza
- Latté-tudesSM coffee house featuring
- Seattle's Best Coffee
- Casino RoyaleSM
- Themed bars and lounges including Boleros Latin lounge
- 2 whirlpools
- 2 outdoor pools
- Adventure Ocean® youth facilities, including teen-only areas, Fuel and Living Room
- Day Spa and Fitness Center
- Open-air basketball court
- Maiden Voyage: April 26, 1992
- Passenger Capacity: 2,767
- Godmother: Queen Sonja of Norway
- Gross Tonnage: 73,937
- Length: 880'
- Beam: 106'
- Draft: 25'
- Cruising Speed: 19 knots
- 3 conference rooms
- 7 alternate rooms for use as meeting/breakout rooms TV, DVD, VCR, cassette recorder, CD player, overhead projector, slide projector, podium, microphone, laser pointer, podium, flipchart, easel, portable screen
- Accommodation on Board as per the cabin booked.
- All meals Onboard at the Designated Restaurants.
- All General Entertainment programs Onboard (as specified by the Cruiseline).
- Cruise Taxes, Port Charges & Gratiuties.
- Airfare & Airport taxes
- Visa Fee
- Dining at Alternate Restaurants
- Midnight entertainment programs to be booked and paid directly
- Meals Credit facility for lower cabins
- Optional Land tours
- Liquor, Soft drinks, Room Service, laundry expenses, Phone calls, Beauty treatment and Massage
- Onboard Shopping
- Medical Services
The Niagara Falls are voluminous waterfalls on the Niagara River, straddling the international border between the Canadian province of Ontario and the U.S. state of New York. The falls are 17 miles (27 km) north-northwest of Buffalo, New York and 75 miles (120 km) south-southeast of Toronto, Ontario, between the twin cities of Niagara Falls, Ontario, and Niagara Falls, New York.