- Star Cruises (3)
- MSC Cruises (8)
- Carnival Cruises (4)
- Royal Caribbean Cruises (8)
- Princess Cruises (7)
- Norwegian Cruise Line (1)
- AMA Waterways (12)
Departs from: Miami,Florida
Destinations Covered: Miami, Florida; Nassau, Bahamas; CocoCay, Bahamas; Key West, Florida; Miami, Florida
Departure Dates: 2012
Starting fromRs. 11,388
Cabin TypeIntl Pub. Fare (Rs.)
State room price Suite/Deluxe Toll free (24x7) 1-877-46342-16
State room price OutsideToll free (24x7) 1-877-46342-16
State room price InteriorToll free (24x7) 1-877-46342-16
Day 1 Miami, Florida --- 4:30 PM
Day 2 Nassau, Bahamas 8:00 AM 11:59 PM Docked
Day 3 CocoCay, Bahamas 8:00 AM 5:00 PM Tendered
Day 4 Key West,Florida 10:00 AM 6:00 PM Docked
Day 5 Miami, Florida 7:00 AM --
Note: Timings in bracket are local time of the port of call
The above information is dynamic at the time of printing and is subject to Royal Caribbean Cruises Terms & Conditions.
Details are subject to changes without prior notice.
Majesty of the Seas Specifications
Bahamas bound guests will enjoy a newly remodeled pool deck, expanded Day Spa & Fitness Center, plus tastefully refurbished staterooms, featuring luxurious bedding and eye-popping flat-screen TVs and more. And of course, there's still the Bahamas powdery beaches and crystal clear water to look forward to.
- Rock-climbing wall
- Johnny Rockets '50's-style restaurant
- Sorrento's Pizza
- Latté-tudesSM coffee house featuring Seattle's Best Coffee
- Casino RoyaleSM
- Themed bars and lounges including Boleros Latin lounge
- 2 whirlpools
- 2 outdoor pools
- Adventure Ocean® youth facilities, including teen-only areas, Fuel and Living Room
- Day Spa and Fitness Center
- Open-air basketball court
- Maiden Voyage: April 26, 1992
- Passenger Capacity: 2,767
- Godmother: Queen Sonja of Norway
- Gross Tonnage: 74,077
- Length: 880'
- Beam: 106'
- Draft: 25'
- Cruising Speed: 19 knots
- 3 conference centers
- 7 alternate rooms for use as meeting/breakout rooms TV, DVD, VCR, cassette recorder, CD player, overhead projector, slide projector, podium, microphone, laser pointer, podium, flipchart, easel, portable screen
- Accommodation on Board as per the cabin booked.
- All meals Onboard at the Designated Restaurants.
- All General Entertainment programs Onboard (as specified by the Cruiseline).
The Niagara Falls are voluminous waterfalls on the Niagara River, straddling the international border between the Canadian province of Ontario and the U.S. state of New York. The falls are 17 miles (27 km) north-northwest of Buffalo, New York and 75 miles (120 km) south-southeast of Toronto, Ontario, between the twin cities of Niagara Falls, Ontario, and Niagara Falls, New York.