- Star Cruises (3)
- MSC Cruises (8)
- Carnival Cruises (4)
- Royal Caribbean Cruises (8)
- Princess Cruises (7)
- Norwegian Cruise Line (1)
- AMA Waterways (12)
12 Days Grand Mediterranean From Barcelona to Venice
Departs from: Barcelona, Spain
Destinations Covered:Barcelona, Spain
Departure Dates: 2011
Starting fromRs. 84,553
Cabin TypeIntl Pub. Fare (Rs.)
Interior Starting From 37,553
Oceanview ObstructedStarting From 51,653
OceanviewStarting From 61,053
BalconyStarting From 84,553
Mini-Suite/SuiteStarting From 1,59,753
- Pricing displayed is Per Person on Double / Twin Occupany.
- The above rate exlusive of taxes, port charges is calculated at INR 47 Per USD 1.
Barcelona, Spain --- 7:00 PM
Monte Carlo, Monaco 11:00 AM 7:00 PM
Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Italy 7:00AM 7:00PM
Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy 6:00 AM 7:00PM
Naples/Capri, Italy 7:00 AM 7:00PM
At Sea --- ---
Mykonos, Greece 7:00 AM 2:00 PM
Istanbul, Turkey 8:00 AM 6:00 PM
Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey 12:00 PM
For a romantic getaway, there’s no better cruise ship than Ruby Princess, which was christened in 2008 by lovebirds Trista and Ryan Sutter of TV’s The Bachelorette. A night of romance can be created wherever you look, from a Piazza singer’s sweet serenade, to a relaxing couples massage from a cabana in The Sanctuary. Movies Under the Stars® is also a cozy venue, where you can cuddle up under a warm blanket and watch a romantic comedy amongst the evening stars. To enhance its elegance, Ruby Princess sails to some of the world’s most breathtaking destinations, including the Caribbean and the Mediterranean. Rekindle your passion onboard the newest ship in the Princess fleet!
- Over 900 balcony staterooms
- Accommodates 3,070 passengers
- 113,000 gross tons
- 952 feet in length
- Bermudan registered
Food & Dining
- Michelangelo Dining Room
- Da Vinci Dining Room
- Sabatini's(Italian trattoria)
- Crown Grill
- Ultimate Balcony DiningSM
- Pizzeria (poolside)
- Burger & Hot Dog Grill
- Cafe Caribe
- Horizon Court/Lido
- Room Service
- Evening Bistro
- Afternoon Tea & Ice Cream
- Wine Bar
- Ice Cream Bar
- International Cafe
- Vines Wine & Seafood Bar
- Speakeasy Cigar lounge
- Gatsby's Casino
- Explorers Lounge (nightclub-style performances)
- Club Fusion
- Skywalkers Nightclub
- Crooners Lounge & Bar
- Wheelhouse Bar
- Adagio Bar
- Princess Theater
- Movies Under the Stars? outdoor theater
- Terrace Pool
- Calypso Reef and Pool (includes 2 hot tubs)
- Neptune's Reef and Pool (includes 2 hot tubs)
- Lotus Spa?, Pool
- The Sanctuary (adults only)
- Lotus Spa?, gym and fitness area
- Swim-against-thecurrent lap pool
- Center Court
- Digital golf simulators
- Nine-hole putting course
- World-class art collection, gallery and auctions
- 24-hour Internet Cafe (wireless access available)
- Conference center
- Library and writing room
- Hearts& Minds Wedding Chapel
- Escapes Travel Cafe (future cruise sales
- Photo Gallery
- Boutiques (duty-free)
Youth & Teens
- Teen Center
- Youth Center
- Video arcade
- Chill Out splash pool
- Accommodation on Board as per the cabin booked.
- All meals Onboard at the Designated Restaurants.
- All General Entertainment programs Onboard (as specified by the Cruiseline).
- Cruise Taxes, Port Charges & Gratiuties.
- Airfare & Airport taxes.
- Visa Fee.
- Dining at Alternate Restaurants.
- Midnight entertainment programs to be booked and paid directly.
- Meals Credit facility for lower cabins.
- Optional Land tours
- Liquor, Soft drinks, Room Service, laundry expenses, Phone calls, Beauty treatment and Massage.
- Onboard Shopping
- Medical Services
The Niagara Falls are voluminous waterfalls on the Niagara River, straddling the international border between the Canadian province of Ontario and the U.S. state of New York. The falls are 17 miles (27 km) north-northwest of Buffalo, New York and 75 miles (120 km) south-southeast of Toronto, Ontario, between the twin cities of Niagara Falls, Ontario, and Niagara Falls, New York.