- Star Cruises (3)
- MSC Cruises (8)
- Carnival Cruises (4)
- Royal Caribbean Cruises (8)
- Princess Cruises (7)
- Norwegian Cruise Line (1)
- AMA Waterways (12)
Departs from: Anchorage (Whittier)
Destinations Covered: Anchorage (Whittier), scenic cruising Hubbard Glacier, scenic cruising Glacier Bay National Park, Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan, Vancouver, B.C.
Departure Dates: 2012
Starting fromRs. 36,348
Cabin TypeIntl Pub. Fare (Rs.)
Interior Toll free (24x7) 1-877-46342-16
Oceanview ObstructedToll free (24x7) 1-877-46342-16
OceanviewToll free (24x7) 1-877-46342-16
BalconyToll free (24x7) 1-877-46342-16
Mini-Suite/SuiteToll free (24x7) 1-877-46342-16
The above rate exlusive of taxes, port charges is calculated at INR 52 Per USD 1
DateDayPort / DateETAETD
Sat 1 Anchorage (Whittier), Alaska -- 8:30 PM
Sun 2 Hubbard Glacier, Alaska (Scenic Cruising) 3:00 PM 8:00 PM
Mon 3 Glacier Bay National Park, Alaska (Scenic Cruising) 10:30 AM 8:30 PM
Tue 4 Skagway, Alaska 7:00 AM 8:30 PM
Wed 5 Juneau, Alaska 6:30 AM 4:00 PM
Thu 6 Ketchikan, Alaska 10:00 AM 6:00 PM
Fri 7 At Sea -- --
Sat 8 Vancouver, British Columbia 7:30 AM --
Note: Timings in bracket are local time of the port of call
The above information is dynamic at the time of printing and is subject to Princess Cruises Terms & Conditions.
Details are subject to changes without prior notice.
If there's a way to sail through the Panama Canal in style, it's inside the luxurious confines of the Island Princess. With 2 theatres, a host of luxury dining options, world-class lounges & bars, casinos, and entertainment options we bet you wouldn’t want to miss, this ship is everything what dream voyages are made of.
- An entire deck of mini-suites
- Nearly 740 balcony staterooms
- Accommodates 2,670 passengers
- 116,000 gross tons
- 952 feet in length
- Bermudan registered
Food & Dining
- International Dining Room
- Pacific Moon Dining Room
- Santa Fe Dining Room
- Savoy Dining Room
- Vivaldi Dining Room
- Sabatini's (Italian restaurant)
- Sterling Steakhouse
- Ultimate Balcony DiningSM
- 24-hour dining in the Horizon Court
- Wine and caviar bar
- Sundaes ice cream bar
- Prego Pizzeria
- Trident Grill (burgers & hot dogs)
- Afternoon Tea
- 24-hour complimentary room service
- Princess Theater
- Grand Casino
- Explorers Lounge (nightclub-style performances)
- Skywalkers Nightclub
- Club Fusion
- Wheelhouse Bar
- Churchill Lounge
- Crooners Bar
- Wake View Bar
- Calypso Reef and Pool (plus 2 hot tubs)
- Neptune's Reef and Pool (plus 2 hot tubs)
- Terrace Pool
- Oasis hot tubs
- Lotus Spa®, gym and fitness area
- Swim-against-the-current lap pool
- Nine-hole putting course (Princess Links)
- Virtual golf simulators
- Jogging track
- Center Court
- World-class art collection, gallery and auctions
- 24-hour Internet Café (wireless access available)
- Library and writing room
- Hearts & Minds Wedding Chapel
- Boutiques (duty-free)
- Future Cruise Sales
Youth & Teens
- The Fun Zone
- Teen Center
- Splash pool
- Accommodation on Board as per the cabin booked.
- All meals Onboard at the Designated Restaurants.
- All General Entertainment programs Onboard (as specified by the Cruiseline).
- Cruise Taxes, Port Charges $ Gratiuties.
- Airfare & Airport taxes.
- Visa Fee.
- Dining at Alternate Restaurants.
- Midnight entertainment programs to be booked and paid directly.
- Meals Credit facility for lower cabins.
- Optional Land Tours.
- Liquor, Soft drinks, Room Service, laundry expenses, Phone calls, Beauty treatment and Massage.
- Onboard Shopping
- Medical Services
The Niagara Falls are voluminous waterfalls on the Niagara River, straddling the international border between the Canadian province of Ontario and the U.S. state of New York. The falls are 17 miles (27 km) north-northwest of Buffalo, New York and 75 miles (120 km) south-southeast of Toronto, Ontario, between the twin cities of Niagara Falls, Ontario, and Niagara Falls, New York.