- Star Cruises (3)
- MSC Cruises (8)
- Carnival Cruises (4)
- Royal Caribbean Cruises (8)
- Princess Cruises (7)
- Norwegian Cruise Line (1)
- AMA Waterways (12)
Departs from: Anchorage (Whittier)
Destinations Covered: Anchorage (Whittier), scenic cruising Hubbard Glacier, scenic cruising Glacier Bay National Park, Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan, Vancouver, B.C.
Departure Dates: 2012
Starting fromRs. 36,348
Cabin TypeIntl Pub. Fare (Rs.)
Interior Toll free (24x7) 1-877-46342-16
Oceanview ObstructedToll free (24x7) 1-877-46342-16
OceanviewToll free (24x7) 1-877-46342-16
BalconyToll free (24x7) 1-877-46342-16
Mini-Suite/SuiteToll free (24x7) 1-877-46342-16
- Pricing displayed is Per Person on Double / Twin Occupany.
- The above rate exlusive of taxes, port charges is calculated at INR 52 Per USD 1.
DateDayPort / DateArriveDepart
Sat 1 Anchorage (Whittier), Alaska -- 8:30 PM
Sun 2 Hubbard Glacier, Alaska (Scenic Cruising) 3:00 PM 8:00 PM
Mon 3 Glacier Bay National Park, Alaska (Scenic Cruising) 10:30 AM 8:30 PM
Tue 4 Skagway, Alaska 07:00 AM 8:30 PM
Wed 5 Juneau, Alaska 6:30 AM 4:00 PM
Thu 6 Ketchikan, Alaska 10:00 AM 06:00 PM
Fri 7 At Sea -- --
Sat 8 Vancouver, British Columbia 7:30 AM --
Note: Timings in bracket are local time of the port of call
The above information is dynamic at the time of printing and is subject to Princess Cruises Terms & Conditions.
Details are subject to changes without prior notice.
Beautifully sailing through the Panama Canal, Coral Princess lets you enjoy splendid ocean views from its staterooms and over 700 balconies. Book your cruise and make it a wonderful experience with live jazz music and flavourful New Orleans-inspired cuisine at the Bayou Café and Steakhouse, and make it an experience worth remembering forever.
- Over 900 balcony staterooms
- Accommodates 3,070 passengers
- 113,000 gross tons
- 952 feet in length
- Bermudan registered
Food & Dining
- Michelangelo Dining Room
- Da Vinci Dining Room
- Sabatini's(Italian trattoria)
- Crown Grill
- Ultimate Balcony DiningSM
- Pizzeria (poolside)
- Burger & Hot Dog Grill
- Cafe Caribe
- Horizon Court/Lido
- Room Service
- Evening Bistro
- Afternoon Tea & Ice Cream
- Wine Bar
- Ice Cream Bar
- International Cafe
- Vines Wine & Seafood Bar
- Speakeasy Cigar lounge
- Gatsby's Casino
- Explorers Lounge (nightclub-style performances)
- Club Fusion
- Skywalkers Nightclub
- Crooners Lounge & Bar
- Wheelhouse Bar
- Adagio Bar
- Princess Theater
- Movies Under the Stars? outdoor theater
- Terrace Pool
- Calypso Reef and Pool (includes 2 hot tubs)
- Neptune's Reef and Pool (includes 2 hot tubs)
- Lotus Spa?, Pool
- The Sanctuary (adults only)
- Lotus Spa?, gym and fitness area
- Swim-against-thecurrent lap pool
- Center Court
- Digital golf simulators
- Nine-hole putting course
- World-class art collection, gallery and auctions
- 24-hour Internet Cafe (wireless access available)
- Conference center
- Library and writing room
- Hearts& Minds Wedding Chapel
- Escapes Travel Cafe (future cruise sales
- Photo Gallery
- Boutiques (duty-free)
Youth & Teens
- Teen Center
- Youth Center
- Video arcade
- Chill Out splash pool
- Accommodation on Board as per the cabin booked.
- All meals Onboard at the Designated Restaurants.
- All General Entertainment programs Onboard (as specified by the Cruiseline).
- Cruise Taxes, Port Charges & Gratiuties.
- Airfare & Airport taxes.
- Visa Fee.
- Dining at Alternate Restaurants.
- Midnight entertainment programs to be booked and paid directly.
- Meals Credit facility for lower cabins.
- Optional Land tours
- Liquor, Soft drinks, Room Service, laundry expenses, Phone calls, Beauty treatment and Massage.
- Onboard Shopping
- Medical Services
The Niagara Falls are voluminous waterfalls on the Niagara River, straddling the international border between the Canadian province of Ontario and the U.S. state of New York. The falls are 17 miles (27 km) north-northwest of Buffalo, New York and 75 miles (120 km) south-southeast of Toronto, Ontario, between the twin cities of Niagara Falls, Ontario, and Niagara Falls, New York.