- Star Cruises (3)
- MSC Cruises (8)
- Carnival Cruises (4)
- Royal Caribbean Cruises (8)
- Princess Cruises (7)
- Norwegian Cruise Line (1)
- AMA Waterways (12)
7 Nights Denmark,Norway,Germany
Destinations Covered: Copenhagen, Olden, Bergen, Kristiansand, Oslo, Kiel
Departure Dates: 2011
Starting fromRs. 76,798
Cabin TypeIntl Pub. Fare (Rs.)
Deck 18 - Inside CabinToll free(24x7) 1-877-46342-16
Deck 18 - Outside CabinToll free(24x7) 1-877-46342-16
Deck 16 - Outside Cabin With BalconyToll free(24x7) 1-877-46342-16
Deck 15 - LStandard Suite With BalconyToll free(24x7) 1-877-46342-16
Children Cruise Free All Year Round! (2 Kids below 18 years sail free subject to availability of Quad & Triple Cabins)
01Copenhagen--18:00June 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10
04Bergen 08:00 18:00September
06 Oslo 08:00 13:00November
07 Kiel 10:00 18:00
- A spectacular waterfall with bridges in the foyer
- A Zen garden
- Sushi bar
- 12,000 square foot spa
- Wine-tasting bar
- Mojito bar
- Open air cinemaM
- Swimming Pool
- Stone Age dinosaur-themed play area
- Teen’s Club
- Casino Royal
- Accommodation on Board as per the cabin booked.
- All meals Onboard at the Designated Restaurants.
- All General Entertainment programs Onboard (as specified by the Cruiseline).
- Cruise Taxes, Port Charges & Gratiuties
- Airfare & Airport taxes
- Visa Fee
- Dining at Alternate Restaurants.
- Midnight entertainment programs to be booked and paid directly.
- Meals Credit facility for lower cabins.
- Optional Land tours
- Liquor, Soft drinks, Room Service, laundry expenses, Phone calls, Beauty treatment and Massage.
- Onboard Shopping
- Medical Services
The Niagara Falls are voluminous waterfalls on the Niagara River, straddling the international border between the Canadian province of Ontario and the U.S. state of New York. The falls are 17 miles (27 km) north-northwest of Buffalo, New York and 75 miles (120 km) south-southeast of Toronto, Ontario, between the twin cities of Niagara Falls, Ontario, and Niagara Falls, New York.