- Star Cruises (3)
- MSC Cruises (8)
- Carnival Cruises (4)
- Royal Caribbean Cruises (8)
- Princess Cruises (7)
- Norwegian Cruise Line (1)
- AMA Waterways (12)
Departs from: Ex Genoa/Ex Naples/Ex Barcelona
Destinations Covered: Italy, Tunisia,Spain, France
Departure Dates: 2012
Starting fromRs. 33,436
Cabin TypeIntl Pub. Fare (Rs.)
Deck 18 - Inside CabinToll free(24x7) 1-877-46342-16
Deck 18 - Outside CabinToll free(24x7) 1-877-46342-16
Deck 16 - Outside Cabin With BalconyToll free(24x7) 1-877-46342-16
Deck 15 - LStandard Suite With BalconyToll free(24x7) 1-877-46342-16
Children Cruise Free All Year Round! (2 Kids below 18 years sail free subject to availability of Quad & Triple Cabins)
1 Sun Genoa,Italy -- 17:00
2 Mon Naples,Italy 11:30 19:30
3 Tue Palermo,Italy 09:00 17:00
4 Wed Tunis,Tunisia 07:00 17:00
5 Thu At Sea -- --
6 Fri Barcelona, Spain 09:00 18:00
7 Sat Marseille, France 08:00 17:00
8 Sun Genoa,Italy 08:00 --
- Swarovski crystal stairs
- MSC AUREA SPA
- 5 restaurants
- 4 swimming pools
- 12 hydro-massage pools
- Coffee bars
- A children’s area
- Formula 1 simulator
- Interactive 4-D cinema
- MSC Yacht Club with 99 suites
- A bar
- 2 hydro-massage pools
- 1 skydome swimming pool
- Glass-walled Observation Lounge
- Accommodation on Board as per the cabin booked.
- All meals Onboard at the Designated Restaurants.
- All General Entertainment programs Onboard (as specified by the Cruiseline).
- Cruise Taxes, Port Charges & Gratiuties
- Airfare & Airport taxes
- Visa Fee
- Dining at Alternate Restaurants.
- Midnight entertainment programs to be booked and paid directly.
- Meals Credit facility for lower cabins.
- Optional Land tours
- Liquor, Soft drinks, Room Service, laundry expenses, Phone calls, Beauty treatment and Massage.
- Onboard Shopping
- Medical Services
The Niagara Falls are voluminous waterfalls on the Niagara River, straddling the international border between the Canadian province of Ontario and the U.S. state of New York. The falls are 17 miles (27 km) north-northwest of Buffalo, New York and 75 miles (120 km) south-southeast of Toronto, Ontario, between the twin cities of Niagara Falls, Ontario, and Niagara Falls, New York.