- Remember one less password
- Automatic linking of accounts
- Secure, MakeMyTrip will not access your Facebook account without prior authorization
Udaipur (RJ) to Jhalrapatan Bus Tickets Booking
Udaipur (RJ) to Jhalrapatan Bus & Train Tickets Booking - Find Routes, Distance & Time
|Route||Bus Operator||Operator Rating|
|Udaipur (RJ) to Jhalrapatan||Rishabh Travels||Book Now|
*Above bus fares are subject to availability & may change.
Last updated on 04-Apr-2014
Booking Udaipur (RJ) Jhalrapatan Buses
- » Booking Udaipur (RJ) Jhalrapatan Bus Tickets is easily done with MakeMyTrip Online Bus Booking.
- » There are 1 bus operators running buses between Udaipur (RJ) and Jhalrapatan.
- » Largest Number of Bus on this route Run By Rishabh Travels-JHAKHAR.
- » You can book Non A/c, TATA 2X1(41) NAC Seater-Sleeper Buses From Udaipur (RJ) to Jhalrapatan.
- » Lowest Udaipur (RJ) Jhalrapatan Bus fare is Rs.200 Book Here.
Udaipur is a famous city of Rajasthan and is well known as the City of Lakes. It is one of the beautiful cities in Rajasthan, which is a Municipal Council and is administrative headquarters of the Udaipur district. This beautiful city is one of the popular tourist destinations which have a number of palaces, monuments and forts that lure large number of travelers from all over the country. Udaipur buses are known for offering comfortable and economical services which make your entire journey pleasant. It is quite easy to book your Udaipur bus tickets as you just need to follow some simple steps to book your tickets online. The tickets for the buses are available at makemytrip.com, which is one of the most famous online travel portals that allow you to do online booking of bus for Udaipur at affordable prices. The bus tickets to Udaipur are available online which will save your precious time and money as well. All the major travel operators provide comfortable and direct services to major cities like Delhi, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Pune, Jodhpur, Nathdwara and several others.
All Routes From Udaipur
... + More
Things To Know About Udaipur (RJ)
Fairy-tale palaces, lakes, temples, gardens and narrow lanes strewn carry the flavour of Udaipur's heroic past, epitomising valour and chivalry. Jaisamand Lake (52 km), Kumbhalgarh (64 km) and Ranakpur (90 km) surrounding Udaipur are must-visits if you are in Udaipur. There are numerous bus services and trains to Udaipur. Bus tickets for Volvo, AC bus, Luxury bus and Sleeper bus are available. You can also book train tickets through Indian Railways and check train availability and ticket reservation status. Online bus bookings and online reservations for railway booking are a preferred method now-a-days.
... + More