- Remember one less password
- Automatic linking of accounts
- Secure, MakeMyTrip will not access your Facebook account without prior authorization
Solapur (MH) to Aurangabad Bus Tickets Booking
Solapur (MH) to Aurangabad Bus & Train Tickets Booking - Find Routes, Distance & Time
Booking Solapur (MH) Aurangabad Buses
- Booking Solapur (MH) Aurangabad Bus Tickets is easily done with MakeMyTrip Online Bus Booking
- Multiple payment options available - Credit Card/Debit Card/Cash Card or Online bank account
- Please print your online Bus & Train Tickets and carry it while traveling
- Multiple bus types are available such as Volvo, AC, Non AC, AC available between Solapur (MH) Aurangabad
- Also check bus fare and timings before making a reservation
- You can also check buses from Solapur (MH) and also from Aurangabad.
- You can also check buses from Aurangabad to Solapur (MH). .
An important city of Maharashtra state, Aurangabad is known worldwide for its closeness to UNESCO World Heritage Sites - Ajanta Caves and Ellora Caves. This city got its name from great Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb.The intersections of north and south India meets here. The city lies on a major trade route which makes connection between India's sea ports to land markets of Deccan, which is known as the ‘Silk Route’. Aurangabad can be easily reached by air travel, trains or bus services. Before booking tickets for flights check the airfares across various domestic LCCs. Airline bookings can be done according to flight schedule. Aurangabad Railway Station is connected by trains of Indian Railways. Make reservations through online reservations after checking train availability and train tickets. Regular bus services connect Aurangabad to other cities of the state. Buy bus tickets directly or do bus bookings in advance for group. Online booking is also available for inter state buses including Volvo bus and sleeper bus. For accommodation plenty of cheap hotels are available in Aurangabad. On Aurangabad packages you can stay in a budget hotel or a star luxury hotel at discount rate. So, for a glimpse of the bygone era visit Aurangabad and book bus tickets with MakeMyTrip.com the largest online travel booking portal in India.
... + More
More On Aurangabad
The city is marching towards quick industrial augmentation, but retains its precedent grandeur and charms, tradition and ethnicity. Noticeably seen on the Deccan plateau, it has affluent customs and an overabundance of outstanding arts on display. Aurangabad is well-known for its Historic gates. There are thirteen gates which still stand with pride and have become the featured part of the city. These are Barapulla Gate, Bhadkal Darwaza, Delhi Gate, Kala Darwaza, Khas Gate, Khizer Gate, Makai Gate, Manju Gate, Mehmood Darwaza, Naubat Darwaza, Paithan Gate, Rangeen Darwaza and Raushan Gate.
... + More