Mangalore to Bangalore distance by road: 372 km.
Average Time: 6 hours and 10 minutes.
Boarding Points & Dropping Points Of The Cities
Boarding points at Mangalore
• KSRTC bus stand, opposite to KSRTC bus stand.
• Kottar, Near Infosys, Kottar.
• PVS Circle, Shop no 1 Ambedkar Bhavana.
• Hampankatta, Hampankatta milagries.
• Kankanady Bypass.
• Pumpwell Circle.
• PVS - Building(Kodiyal Bail).
• Sagar tourist (Hampankatta).
• B.C. road (Sarswati Travels).
Dropping points at Bangalore
• Nelamangala (MSS Travels)
• Jalahalli Cross
• Yeshwanthpura (Seabird Tourists Centre)
• Navarang Circle (Rajajinagar)
• Anandarao Circle.
• Bejai (Near bustand)
• PVS-Building (Kodiyal bail).
• Vijay Travels (old bustand)
Bus Timings - Time of first bus leaving and the last bus
First Bus Leaves at: 1:00 PM
Last Bus Leaves at: 11:30 PM
Bus Routes Commonly Taken By Buses
The ISBT at Subhash Nagar, near Majestic Circle in the city is major transport hub from where one can take buses to neighbouring cities. National Highways 47 and 48 connect Bangalore to major places in the region.
Places To Visit In Bangalore
• Brigade Road.
• Commercial Street.
• Siddaganga Mutt.
• Lal Bagh.
• Tipu Sultan Palace.
• Forum Mall.
• Cubbon Park.
• Bangalore Palace.
• Ulsoor Lake.
More About Mangalore Bangalore Buses
Whatever your requirements, you’ll find a bus of your choice here! There are different types of buses you can choose among Volvo AC SemiSleeper,Volvo AC seater,Sleeper Non AC,Sleeper AC,Mercedes AC Semisleeper,Seater Non AC,Seater Semisleeper,Sleeper Non AC,Semisleeper Seater Non AC.
Famous restaurants near boarding & dropping points
The famous restaurants in Bangalore are as follows:
• The Infantry Hotel, Infantry Road.
• The Chancery, MG Road.
• Ramada – Bangalore.
• The JP Cordial, Gandhi Nagar.
• Royal Orchid Central – Bangalore, Off MG Road.
• Cynosure Boutique Suites, Cubbon road, Off Infantry Road.
• The Shelton Grand M G Road.
• Barons Inn, Jayanagar.
• Golden Residency, Gandhinagar.
• The Solitaire, Race Course Road.
The famous restaurants in Mangalore are as follows:
• The Ocean Pearl
• The Prestige Hotel
• The Saffron
• Hotel Poonja International
• The Gateway Hotel Old Port Road, Mangalore
• Hotel Deepa Comforts
• Goldfinch Mangalore
• Summer Sands Beach Resort
• Hotel Motimahal
• Hotel Pentagon
• Hotel Jantha Deluxe
not recommended for anyone over 45 years.If u need to take a good quality neck pillow to avoid vertigo ,neck pain.The bus was shaking even on good roads and i am surprised they call it an air bus!!It...
Quality (2) | Behaviour (2) | Punctuality (1)
Jyothy Kumari | Dec 13,2014 for Kesineni
Quality (4) | Behaviour (2) | Punctuality (3)
Sumitsingh Rajput | Dec 02,2014 for Sugama Tourist (Ganesh Tourists)
Book Mangalore to Bangalore Bus & Train Tickets with MakeMyTrip. Also find routes, distance, restaurants near boarding points & time to reach there.