- Remember one less password
- Automatic linking of accounts
- Secure, MakeMyTrip will not access your Facebook account without prior authorization
Manali to Pathankot Bus Tickets Booking
Manali to Pathankot Bus & Train Tickets Booking - Find Routes, Distance & Time
Booking Manali Pathankot Buses
- Booking Manali Pathankot Bus Tickets is easily done with MakeMyTrip Online Bus Booking
- Multiple payment options available - Credit Card/Debit Card/Cash Card or Online bank account
- Please print your online Bus & Train Tickets and carry it while traveling
- Multiple bus types are available such as Volvo, AC, Non AC, AC available between Manali Pathankot
- Also check bus fare and timings before making a reservation .
Manali is a picturesque hill station located at an altitude of 6260 feet above the sea level in the state of Himachal Pradesh. It is known for lush green forests and splendorous views of the Himalayan peaks that its offers to the gazers. Manali buses provide a convenient way to travel to this breathtaking hill station. These buses are available from the important bus stations located in the city. Manali bus tickets can be booked from the bus station and the other way is the online booking of bus for Manali, which is easier. By booking Bus tickets to Manali is a way to enter the heavenly gates of this beautiful station. The road distance from Manali to important tourist cities like Delhi, Pathankot, Jaipur, Chandigarh and Leh is 543 km, 298.2 km, 787 km, 285.8 km and 473 km respectively. Frequent bus services are available to and from Manali to these routes, connecting the hill station with these major cities of the country through convenient journeys. So, book your tickets online to save yourself from last minute hassles.
All Routes From Manali
... + More
Things To Know About Manali
Any trip to Manali is incomplete without paying a visit to nearby places of tourist interest. Along with monasteries around Manali, visit nearby spots like Rohtang Pass, Rahala Waterfalls, Rani Nala, Solang Valley and Manikaran. Himachal government transport department offers bus services to almost all destinations close to Manali. Bus tickets can be booked through advance bus bookings. Online bus tickets are also available for inter state buses including sleeper, luxury bus, AC bus and Volvo. Manali is not directly linked by rail route, you have to board trains up to Ambala (200 km) or Chandigarh (248 km). Indian Railways offers online reservations in advance. Before reservations, enquire about train availability, railway ticket and ticket reservation.
... + More