- Remember one less password
- Automatic linking of accounts
- Secure, MakeMyTrip will not access your Facebook account without prior authorization
Madurai to Villupuram Bus Tickets Booking
Madurai to Villupuram Bus & Train Tickets Booking - Find Routes, Distance & Time
|Route||Bus Operator||Operator Rating|
|Madurai to Villupuram||Kallada Travels||Book Now|
*Above bus fares are subject to availability & may change.
Last updated on 03-Apr-2014
Booking Madurai Villupuram Buses
- » Booking Madurai Villupuram Bus Tickets is easily done with MakeMyTrip Online Bus Booking.
- » There are 1 bus operators running buses between Madurai and Villupuram.
- » Largest Number of Bus on this route Run By Kallada G4 (Kallada Travels).
- » You can book Multiaxle B9R VOLVO A/C Semi Sleeper Buses From Madurai to Villupuram.
- » Lowest Madurai Villupuram Bus fare is Rs.900 Book Here.
Madurai is considered as the second largest municipal corporation in Tamil Nadu. This beautiful city is known for its exquisite gleam that magnetizes large numbers of travelers from all over the country. This amazing city is located on the banks of river Vaigai. The main National Highways NH 7, NH 45B, NH 208 and NH 49 passes through this city. The major state highways which pass through the city are SH-32, SH-33 and SH-72 that further links the various parts of Madurai district. This city is one of the seven circles of Tamil Nadu State Highway network. Madurai buses offer high-class services. Madurai Buses are quite frequent and offer direct services to major cities like Chennai, Bangalore, Coimbatore, Kollam and Hyderabad amongst others. People who dont have enough time can easily book their Madurai Bus Tickets online from makemytrip.com. It is one of the famous travel portals which offer huge discounts on each booking. Online Booking of Bus for Madurai can be done by following a very simple process that involves only a few clicks.
All Routes to Madurai
... + More
Things To Know About Madurai
Synonymous with the Meenakshi Temple, the temple town of Madurai is more than 2500 years old. Salem (38 km), Yercaud (43 km), Ooty (101 km) and Munnar (108 km) are some of the places you must visit from Madurai. Bus services to these places are available at frequent intervals and bus tickets for Volvo, AC bus, Luxury bus, Sleeper and even inter state buses are readily available. You can also visit the nearby places by trains. Indian Railways runs a number of trains from Madurai. Make your reservations after a thorough train enquiry of train availability and ticket reservation status. Bus bookings and railway bookings can also be done online.
... + More