- Remember one less password
- Automatic linking of accounts
- Secure, MakeMyTrip will not access your Facebook account without prior authorization
Ludhiana Bus Tickets Booking
Booking Bus From Ludhiana
- » Online Ludhiana Bus Tickets Booking is easy with MakeMyTrip Bus Services.
- » 64 Routes and 10 Bus Operators are Available From Ludhiana.
- » Highest Number Of buses From Ludhiana are to Delhi.
- » Largest Number of Bus from Ludhiana Run By Jujhar-ISUZU.
- » Bus Types available From Ludhiana are TATA 2X1(41) AC Seater-Sleeper, Volvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2x2), Volvo A/C Seater (2x2), A/c.
Owing to its central location this industrial town of Punjab, situated along the sourthen bank of Sutlej, is easily accessible from various other parts of the country. The town is famed for its religious and historical significance. Good roads and the availability of Ludhiana Bus Tickets facilitate travellers from cities like Moga, Jodhpur, Jammu, Shimla, Jalandhar, Karnal, Aligarh, Srinagar, Ladakh, Ambala, Amritsar, Pipli, Panipat, New Delhi, Kanpur, Transport Nagar, Sahibabad, Khanna, Etah and Sikandrabad to reach Ludhiana. Ludhiana Bus Booking link on all popular travel sites is generally a convenient option for getting the tickets done. Buses ranging from AC Sleeper, Tata Globus, Sleeper Seater, AC, Non AC Seater, Sleeper, AC, Non AC Seater plied by various private bus agencies like Navin Travels, Khalsa Travels, Omer Travels, Cozy Travels, Sreenath Travels, Jabbar Travels, Adarsh Noida Travels, VRL Travels, Komal Aneza Travels, Raj National Travels, Dutta Travels, Nunkana Bus Services, Sangita Travels and many more serve the people 24x7.On an average around 6 buses ferry passengers to Ludhiana every single day. Ludhiana Online Bus Tickets can also be booked with ease for the buses run by PUNBUS which offers a choice between HVAC2X2, Volvo Buses, Rajdhani Bus Service, Integral Buses,HVAC3X2 coaches. Ludhiana Bus Ticket Booking can also be done manually by visiting the reservation counters at the bus stands. The town is known to nestle lot of Gurudwaras and holy shrines and therefore remains thronged by pilgrims. Other attractions in and around the city include Mahraja Ranjit Singh War Museum, Macchiwara, Lodhi Fort, Killa Raipur, Alamgiri, Punjab Agricultural Industry featuring a rural museum. For best deals on Ludhiana Bus Tickets log on to Make Mytrip.com and experience a hassle free journey.
... + More