- Remember one less password
- Automatic linking of accounts
- Secure, MakeMyTrip will not access your Facebook account without prior authorization
Kodaikanal Bus Tickets Booking
Kodaikanal Bus Tickets Booking - Find Kodaikanal Buses Online, Bus Services, Fares & Timings
*Above bus fares are subject to availability & may change.
Last updated on 20-Mar-2014
Booking Bus From Kodaikanal
- » Online Kodaikanal Bus Tickets Booking is easy with MakeMyTrip Bus Services.
- » 17 Routes and 7 Bus Operators are Available From Kodaikanal.
- » Highest Number Of buses From Kodaikanal are to Chennai.
- » Largest Number of Bus from Kodaikanal Run By KPN Travels.
- » Bus Types available From Kodaikanal are BERTH SLEEPER A/C : 29, BERTH SLEEPER A/C : 30, 2X2 Hi-Tech Semi Sleeper - 36 Seater Non A/C, A/C Sleeper (2x1).
Situated in the Nilgiri hill range of Tamil Nadu state, Kodaikanal is renowned for its soothing climate, beautiful lakes, green valleys and unique Kurinji flowers that bloom once in 12 years. If you are planning a vacation at Kodaikanal, you can reach through flights, trains or bus services. For air travel, Madurai (120 km) is the nearest airport from Kodaikanal served by numerous flights. Before booking tickets, check the airfares across LCCs for cheap air tickets. Indian Railways offers trains to Kodai Road Railway Station, the nearest railhead from Kodaikanal. Make reservations through online reservation system of Indian Railways. Also enquire about rail, train tickets and train availability, and then do railway booking. Bus tickets are available for Kodaikanal including bus bookings for Inter State buses like Volvo, Sleeper, AC bus and Luxury bus. For cheap Kodaikanal packages book budget accommodation or comfortable rooms in luxury and star hotels at a huge discount through online booking.
... + More
Things To Know About Kodaikanal
During Kodaikanal vacations take excursions to nearby places through bus services or trains. Bus services are available at regular intervals for Palani (65 km), Madurai (135), Coimbatore (170 km) and Munnar (185 km). Besides booking bus tickets for inter state buses, you can do bus bookings for Volvo, AC bus, luxury bus or sleeper bus. Online bus tickets are also available for several nearby destinations from Kodaikanal. If you wish to travel by trains, then Kodai Road Railway Station (80 km) is the nearest railhead. Indian Railways offers rail reservations through online reservation system. For avoiding any last minute chaos, it's advisable to book train tickets in advance after checking train availability.
... + More