- Remember one less password
- Automatic linking of accounts
- Secure, MakeMyTrip will not access your Facebook account without prior authorization
Jodhpur to Mehsana Bus Tickets Booking
Jodhpur to Mehsana Bus & Train Tickets Booking - Find Routes, Distance & Time
|Route||Bus Operator||Operator Rating|
|Jodhpur to Mehsana||Neeta Travels||Book Now|
|Jodhpur to Mehsana||Apex Travels||Book Now|
|Jodhpur to Mehsana||Jakhar Travels||Book Now|
|Jodhpur to Mehsana||Kalpana Travels||Book Now|
|Jodhpur to Mehsana||Laxmi Travellers||Book Now|
|Jodhpur to Mehsana||Shrinath Travels||Book Now|
|Jodhpur to Mehsana||Gujarat Travels||Book Now|
|Jodhpur to Mehsana||VK Jain Travels||Book Now|
|Jodhpur to Mehsana||MR Travels||Book Now|
|Jodhpur to Mehsana||Rajan Travels||Book Now|
*Above bus fares are subject to availability & may change.
Last updated on 11-Jul-2014
Booking Jodhpur Mehsana Buses
- Booking Jodhpur Mehsana Bus Tickets is easily done with MakeMyTrip Online Bus Booking
- Multiple payment options available - Credit Card/Debit Card/Cash Card or Online bank account
- Please print your online Bus & Train Tickets and carry it while traveling
- Multiple bus types are available such as Volvo, AC, Non AC, AC available between Jodhpur Mehsana
- Also check bus fare and timings before making a reservation
- You can also check buses from Jodhpur and also from Mehsana.
- You can also check buses from Mehsana to Jodhpur. .
Jodhpur is situated in the state of Rajasthan and is the capital of Jaipur. The city is surrounded by various other districts such as Jaisalmer, Nagaur, Bikaner, Pali and Ajmer. Rulers of the Rathore Rajput dynasty founded this city in the 15th century. Jodhpur is also considered as the colourful city due to its cultural and historical heritage. This city is a popular tourist destination as it has plenty of places to visit. Some of the places to visit are Government Museum, Mehrangargh fort, Balsamund Lake, Girdikot, Umaid Bhawan, Rohet, Osian, Mahamandir and Sardar Market. The city is also famous for various festivals such as Nav Sati, Nag Panchami, Marwar festivals, Gangaur etc. Visitors can experience rocky terrain, wonderland of sand dunes, thorny trees and shrubs while visiting the city. It is the second largest city of the state of Rajasthan.
... + More
Things To Know About Jodhpur
While on a holiday in Jodhpur, pay a visit to nearby tourist destinations. Visit Osiyan (65 km), a small town known for its Jain temples as well as Kali temples. Also take excursions to Luni Fort (40 km), Bishnoi Village (70 km), Nimaj Temple (110 km) and Nagaur (135 km). Besides these, you can visit other important places of Rajasthan either through bus services or trains. Bus bookings are available for these destinations. It's advisable to book bus tickets in advance for Volvo, AC bus, sleeper or luxury bus. Alternatively, you can make reservations for trains run by Indian Railways. Before online reservations, you can enquire about train tickets and train availability.
... + More