Jaipur to Agra Bus Tickets Booking
Booking Jaipur Agra Buses
- Booking Jaipur Agra Bus Tickets is easily done with MakeMyTrip Online Bus Booking
- Multiple payment options available - Credit Card/Debit Card/Cash Card or Online bank account
- Please print your online Bus & Train Tickets and carry it while traveling
- Multiple bus types are available such as Volvo, AC, Non AC, AC available between Jaipur Agra
- Also check bus fare and timings before making a reservation
- You can also check buses from Agra to Jaipur.
Agra is one of the most popular tourist destinations of the country. The city is well known globally for carrying the Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World in its heart. The city is located in the state of Uttar Pradesh and is the hub of tourists for its historical monuments, forts and of course for the world famous Taj Mahal. The city is supposed to be built in the year 1475 and is located on the banks of the river Yamuna. It was the capital city of several empires including Lodhi and Mughals. The city offers numbers of eye-catching destinations to visit. Agra fort, Fatehpur Sikri and Taj Mahal are few of the most important attractions of the city which makes it renowned all over the world. The art and architecture of these buildings, fort and monuments depict the culture and tradition of the Mughals and other empires who ruled the city. Various high class hotels and resorts add pleasure to the holidays and picnics in Agra.
Things To Know About Jaipur