Different bus operators that run on Delhi to Chandigarh are as City Land Travels, LAXMI HOLIDAYS, Shimla Travels, Swagatam Holidays, Bedi Travels, Kalpana Bus, Manali Mail, JBG Travels, A G Holiday. Time taken to travel between Delhi to Chandigarh varies according to the type of bus you choose and ranges from 4 hours 30 minutes to 6 hours 35 minutes. Different bus types that run on this route are VOLVO, AC, SEMISLEEPER, SEATER, MERCEDES. Approximate bus charge on route Delhi to Chandigarh varies from Rs 799 to Rs 1199 based on type of bus you choose.
Delhi Chandigarh Shortest Distance by Road – 246 Kms
Average time taken by Volvo – 3 hrs 45 mins
Local Bus – 4 hrs 50 mins
Boarding Points & Dropping Points Of The Cities
Boarding points in Delhi
• Majnu ka Tila
• Rama Krishna Metro Station
• Indira Gandhi International Airport T-3
• R K Asharam Metro Station
• Kundi Border
• Cannaught Place
• Karnal By Pass
Dropping points in Chandigarh
• Sector 43
• By Pass
Bus Timings - Time of first bus leaving and the last bus
First Bus Leaves at: 12:31 AM
Last Bus Leaves at: 11:55 PM
Chandigarh is a well-planned city and is the capital city of both Punjab and Haryana. Carefully designed parks, streets and lined up tress across streets creates a beautiful scene. Chandigarh can be said as the city of creative people. Chandigarh offers some amazing locations for visitors to visit around like The Rock Garden, Government Museum and Art Gallery, Chandigarh Rose Garden and many more.
• The Rock Garden
• Mata Mansa Mandir
• Sukhna Lake
• ISKCON Temple
• Sarkaria Cactus Temple
• Rose Garden
• Le Corbusier Centre
• Government Museum & Art Gallery
• Chokhi Dhani, and some more
Famous restaurants near boarding & dropping points
• Restaurant near Sonipat – Sukhdev Dhaba, Murthal.
• Restaurant near Ambala - Near National Highway, Pooran Singh da Dhaba , Delhi – Chandigarh Highway.
• Restaurant near Delhi – Gulshan Dhaba, G T Road, 40 km from Delhi, on Delhi Chandigrh Highway.