Bus Timings - Time of first bus leaving and the last bus
First Bus Leaves at: 6:14 AM
Last Bus Leaves at: 11:59 AM
Routes Commonly Taken By The Buses
At present, Bangalore-Tirupati Highway, NH4, & AH 45 are the roads connecting these two cities.
• The AH 45 passes through Vellore, Krishnagiri & Hosur. The distance covered is 346 Kms and Time Taken is 5 hours 15 minutes.
• The NH 4 passes through Arcot, Chittoor, & Dasarahalli. The distance covered is 329 Kms and Time Taken is 5 hours 27 minutes.
Places To Visit In Bangalore
Bangalore is the capital city of Karnataka and is one of the prominent cities of South India. It is considered as the major IT hub of India. Besides IT, the city is also famous for beautiful gardens, natural lakes and pubs. Bangalore is well connected through road, rail and airways. The Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC) operates Bangalore bus timings and bus routes across and outside the city.
• Vidhana Soudha
• Government Museum
• Cubbon Park
• The Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium
• The Bull Temple
• Lal Bagh Gardens
• Nandi Hills
• Shiva Statue
• ISKCON Temple Complex
More About Chennai Bangalore Buses
Different bus types that run on this route are Volvo AC SemiSleeper,Volvo AC seater,Sleeper Non AC,Sleeper AC,Mercedes AC Semisleeper,Seater Non AC,Seater Semisleeper,Sleeper Non ACSemisleeper Seater Non AC
Famous restaurants near boarding & dropping points
• Restaurant near Chennai- CCD in Sriperumbudur. Located on the left side while travelling from Chennai.
• Restaurant near Bangalore- Hotel Saravana Bhavan, Vellore.
• Restaurant near Chennai- Hotel Arusuvai, Sunkuvarchatram bypass, located at 52 Km from Chennai.
Quality (4) | Behaviour (4) | Punctuality (4)
Karthik Ar | Dec 26,2014 for KPN Travels
Quality (2) | Behaviour (2) | Punctuality (1)
Premlata Sreekumar | Dec 25,2014 for KPN Travels
Book Chennai to Bangalore Bus & Train Tickets with MakeMyTrip. Also find routes, distance, restaurants near boarding points & time to reach there.