- Remember one less password
- Automatic linking of accounts
- Secure, MakeMyTrip will not access your Facebook account without prior authorization
Calicut Bus Tickets Booking
Calicut Bus Tickets Booking - Find Calicut Buses Online, Bus Services, Fares & Timings
*Above bus fares are subject to availability & may change.
Last updated on 05-Mar-2014
Booking Bus From Calicut
- » Online Calicut Bus Tickets Booking is easy with MakeMyTrip Bus Services.
- » 355 Routes and 25 Bus Operators are Available From Calicut.
- » Highest Number Of buses From Calicut are to Bangalore.
- » Largest Number of Bus from Calicut Run By Kallada G4 (Kallada Travels).
- » Bus Types available From Calicut are Volvo A/C Seater (2x2), A/C Semi Sleeper (2x2), Non A/C Semi Sleeper (2x2), Multiaxle B9R VOLVO A/C Semi Sleeper.
Popularly known as Kozhikode, Calicut is a coastal city of Kerala state. Along with its picturesque beach, Calicut is known for well managed parks, temples and museums. Manachira Square is the main hub of the city. You can reach Calicut by air travel, bus services or trains. Domestic LCCs operate flights to Calicut from important cities. You can book flight tickets after checking flight schedule and airfares. If you wish to travel by inter state buses, book bus tickets trough online bus bookings. Online bus tickets are also available for Volvo, AC bus, luxury bus and sleeper bus. Calicut Railway Station is served by trains of Indian Railways. Rail reservations can be made online. If planning cheap holidays in Calicut, enquire about budget packages and accommodation at fair discount. Alternatively, you can choose from cheap deals and do online booking for star or luxury rated hotels. Hurry and proceed on a relaxing vacation to Calicut.
... + More
Things To Know About Calicut
During Calicut vacations, take an excursion to Beypore (10 km), a coastal city known for its old shipbuilding industry. Kappad, approximately 16 km away from Calicut is another must visit nearby place. Other nearby destinations from Calicut include Thusharagiri (55 km), Wayanad (75 km) and Guruvayur (100 km). You can cover these destinations through bus services or trains. Bus tickets can be booked for inter state buses. Alternatively, you can do bus bookings for AC bus, sleeper, Volvo or luxury bus. Indian Railways offers reservations for mail or express trains from Kozhikode Railway Station. Book railway ticket in advance and avoid last minute hassle.
... + More