- Remember one less password
- Automatic linking of accounts
- Secure, MakeMyTrip will not access your Facebook account without prior authorization
Calicut to Kannur Bus Tickets Booking
Calicut to Kannur Bus & Train Tickets Booking - Find Routes, Distance & Time
|Route||Bus Operator||Operator Rating|
|Calicut to Kannur||KTC Tours||Book Now|
*Above bus fares are subject to availability & may change.
Last updated on 03-Apr-2014
Booking Calicut Kannur Buses
- Booking Calicut Kannur Bus Tickets is easily done with MakeMyTrip Online Bus Booking
- Multiple payment options available - Credit Card/Debit Card/Cash Card or Online bank account
- Please print your online Bus & Train Tickets and carry it while traveling
- Multiple bus types are available such as Volvo, AC, Non AC, AC available between Calicut Kannur
- Also check bus fare and timings before making a reservation
- You can also check buses from Kannur to Calicut. .
Popularly known as Kozhikode, Calicut is a coastal city of Kerala state. Along with its picturesque beach, Calicut is known for well managed parks, temples and museums. Manachira Square is the main hub of the city. You can reach Calicut by air travel, bus services or trains. Domestic LCCs operate flights to Calicut from important cities. You can book flight tickets after checking flight schedule and airfares. If you wish to travel by inter state buses, book bus tickets trough online bus bookings. Online bus tickets are also available for Volvo, AC bus, luxury bus and sleeper bus. Calicut Railway Station is served by trains of Indian Railways. Rail reservations can be made online. If planning cheap holidays in Calicut, enquire about budget packages and accommodation at fair discount. Alternatively, you can choose from cheap deals and do online booking for star or luxury rated hotels. Hurry and proceed on a relaxing vacation to Calicut.
... + More
Things To Know About Calicut
During Calicut vacations, take an excursion to Beypore (10 km), a coastal city known for its old shipbuilding industry. Kappad, approximately 16 km away from Calicut is another must visit nearby place. Other nearby destinations from Calicut include Thusharagiri (55 km), Wayanad (75 km) and Guruvayur (100 km). You can cover these destinations through bus services or trains. Bus tickets can be booked for inter state buses. Alternatively, you can do bus bookings for AC bus, sleeper, Volvo or luxury bus. Indian Railways offers reservations for mail or express trains from Kozhikode Railway Station. Book railway ticket in advance and avoid last minute hassle.
... + More